4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I would like to see dev's reaction after reading posts about Miller, my theory about Yandere Mia was harmless comparing it with Miller's cannibalism:sneaky::KEK: View attachment 2368011
And the voting devlogs in a few months will look like this: last week we chose the degree of roast meat for Miller's new burgers, now let's choose a new butcher's apron for him from 3 options...

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
View attachment 2368044 Miller can Cooperate with Nissan :unsure:
By the way, look how much love is in his eyes as he looks at this seat. Perhaps we are wrong to accuse him, and he did not kill anyone for it. For example, he may have lost his beloved through desease and, to memorialize her, just made a seat out of her.
sa92_got.jpg

The only right choice for Miller's apron is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;)
Or with a photo of the mс on it. maybe that's how we'll see his face, haha

Aug 9, 2022
By the way, another good detail. Bree's panties change color (depending on the outcome of the photo shoot - whether or not she goes to the bathroom to change them)
hmmm, of course i would tell her to lay back :sneaky:
just a theory but do you think that if bree is kinda submissive then sophie would be more like the dominant type?
i know this aint no ordinary VN but just theorizing

Reactions: wizardcock

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
hmmm, of course i would tell her to lay back :sneaky:
just a theory but do you think that if bree is kinda submissive then sophie would be more like the dominant type?
i know this aint no ordinary VN but just theorizing
Honestly , I do not understand you , since when a very beautiful girl on the pool go to the bathroom to change her panties :unsure:? ofc She will change them in the.......... changing room;) NOT what you think:sneaky:

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes