4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Last edited:

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
Who is Mia? The boring girl? I mean the childhood friend?
Mia 1.jpg
Horror and graphic violence are enough:unsure:

Let's better stop this because if developer will take our jokes serious and Mia end up as Yandere girl it will be our fault:KEK:;)
No worries, you're not doing anything wrong. That's been the plan for her all along. :HideThePain:;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Come on, Mia, don't give me that look! I'll be good now.)

Yeah, I agree. As much as we joke about it, I'd miss Kazanovaromeo here if our prediction with Mia Yandere came true.
I'll miss you all. ;)

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Looking at her like on a piece of meat, creeping around her and giving her nasty propositions does not makes you her lover :KEK: (y)
I can even predict what you would say and how would you behave on your first date with OUR Mia:
Hey Mia!
Yeah, I agree. As much as we joke about it, I'd miss Kazanovaromeo here if our prediction with Mia Yandere came true.
what is this about boobs lover , he assume things just only in his own mind and make jokes about it , let me see something I said to you to know (Looking at her like on a piece of meat , creeping around her and giving her nasty propositions)
and wizardcock you can say whatever you want of jokes , it is up to you.
200w.gif

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
what is this about boobs lover , he assume things just only in his own mind and make jokes about it , let me see something I said to you to know (Looking at her like on a piece of meat , creeping around her and giving her nasty propositions)
View attachment 2370861
You have no sense of humor:cautious:
If you are making jokes of me it's okay, but if i start to make a jokes about you you are behaving like i'm trying to kill you :HideThePain:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
View attachment 2370861
stop.cheating.on.helen.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
View attachment 2370861
okay, thanks :)

mia.jpg

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
  • The save directory for Summer Heat is called "no" because when Ren'Py asked if we wanted to name it, Robison answered no. And we kept it ever since.
:ROFLMAO:

The first scene after Player wakes up on the train can break into 6 separate branches. Why so many, you might ask? And that's a good question.
Is this still the case, or was this just an early point that is scrapped now?

When the player goes to select Women as his dating preference, the game pulls the cursor towards Men instead, and he misclicks. Haha, right? No. This did NOT play out well. Many people thought the app was bugged and unplayable.
I thought the same, and has reinstalled the game after getting it from a other source. :D

Reactions: pantypriv
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes