4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

armond

Apr 26, 2020
When there was a poll about panties, I even thought more about the situation in which we would see them. Would she show them herself, or would it be like an accident, or some kind of game.
Because for me personally it is very important how the player is led to this or that naked scene with girl, whether it feels natural or artificial.Erotica was so far only with the side girls(exept Mia dressing up) and I'm interested to see how the developers know how to do it with the main ones, when you can no longer make the girls out of the blue show their boobs (like a policewoman did)
Flashing tits is some chicks favorite past time;)

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
How often do updates occur with new content?
This game is still relatively new bro there's only been one release which was 4 chapters released November last year so idk maybe 6 or 7 months Is My guess but obviously that's speculation since as I said there's only been one release for it so far.

If anything I've said is wrong though I'm sure someone will come correct me and give you the right info

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Very nice game. Good visuals and all love interests are very interesting. Mia makes me feel so guilty for wanting to bone all of them but oh well. Its her own fault. After seeing all those hotties at the camp she shouldve straddled mc on the first night there. :LOL: Eves "mostly for sex" reaction during jogger incident was hilarious. Becca from tinder is nice and thick, hopefully we will meet her soon.

Reactions: Frowster
Feb 19, 2023
This game is still relatively new bro there's only been one release which was 4 chapters released November last year so idk maybe 6 or 7 months Is My guess but obviously that's speculation since as I said there's only been one release for it so far.

If anything I've said is wrong though I'm sure someone will come correct me and give you the right info
I think technically they release each chapter once it's ready. So 4 releases so far. You get all previous chapters with it. You're right we got chapter 4 plus 1, 2 & 3 in November.

I think we may get chapter 5 in March or April if we're lucky.

Reactions: Boobs Lover

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
I think technically they release each chapter once it's ready. So 4 releases so far. You get all previous chapters with it. You're right we got chapter 4 plus 1, 2 & 3 in November.

I think we may get chapter 5 in March or April if we're lucky.
Yes I was thinking that too however The Thread Update date is still the exact same date as the release date hence only one release with all 4 chapters but then there is also a version with 1 chapter omly apparently so yeah confusing

I think from now on though it'll be one chapter per release per Update now though unless said otherwise esepcially with the chapters getting bigger as time goes on

Feb 19, 2023
Yes I was thinking that too however The Thread Update date is still the exact same date as the release date hence only one release with all 4 chapters but then there is also a version with 1 chapter omly apparently so yeah confusing

I think from now on though it'll be one chapter per release per Update now though unless said otherwise esepcially with the chapters getting bigger as time goes on
Oh I think you're right. I played chapter 1 & then I think I played the 1 through 4 release next and maybe missed the 2 & 3 releases

I liked the idea of getting all chapters in one release but if it's easier on the devs or the other players like just one chapter at a time better, I'm ok with it.

Don Flamingo

Feb 21, 2023
Later while out with Eve you get a 2nd minigame where you and Eve pick up Nina from Ember & you have to then get back through the house with Eve & Nina to Eve's room without Mia catching you. If successful you get a Threesome scene with Eve and Nina.

Then later that night you find out Nina is friends with Becca who lives just a little ways through the forest. So you, Eve & Nina have to sneak back through the house past Mia and through the forest while avoiding a bunch of Wendigos to get to Becca's house & if successful you get a scene with Eve, Nina & Becca as a reward.
Perhaps we have a chance to fight wendigos. :unsure: I do not know what to expect but I am up for the challenge!

Panther16

Apr 29, 2022
Perhaps we have a chance to fight wendigos. :unsure: I do not know what to expect but I am up for the challenge!
I never thought about fighting them. That might be fun.

Reminds me of RPGs.

They could make a RPG scene in the game if the Devs wanted to. They do that in BaDIK I'm pretty sure.

You can have it where the MC is an armored Paladin and Nina is a soft yet magically infused Mage & Eve is a mischievous but quite deadly Rogue. You're all three trekking through the forest at night on your way to rescue Princess Becca from some hungry orcs. The forest is full of evil magic that causes travelers to forget things and lose track of where they're going and even who they are. It also mutes most sounds & makes things very dark & it's hard to notice anything more then ten yards away from you, so you all stay close together. Normally travelers can't see more then a foot or two in front of them so they stay completely out of the woods at night. However MC has Paladin holy powers which includes Paladin site and lets him see at least ten yards farther then a normal person & Nina can cast a spell which allows Eve and her to do the same.

However, as you move you run into some ghostly Wendigos and they attack you from the shadows without warning. Nina is in the rear and before any of you know it three Wendigos pounce on her, knocking her staff away while their sharp claws rip through Nina's silky mage's robe tearing it to shreds.

A forth Wendigo charges the MC while a fifth lunges at Eve. MC draws his holy sword in a flash & swings it right before the Wendigo reaches him. MC sees everything in slow motion. The Wendigo looks half ghostly half solid & MC wonders how much effect his sword will have. MC feels his holy sword make contact with the beast as it cuts easily through like a knife passes through his mothers sweet lemon marmalade. One of the Wendigo's claws rake across the MC's Paladin armor with a loud screech but leave no sign of damage. The Wendigo hits the ground with a splat, rolls into some bushes and bursts with a giant gooey splat, covering a nearby tree in green goo.

MC looks back for Nina but she's no where to be seen. The other three Wendigos must have carried Nina into the dark forest.

Eve and her Wendigo are fighting between MC and where Nina had been. Eve easily dodges the Wendigos nasty blackish green claws as it lashes out at her. Between it's flurries Eve deftly thrusts her knives in stabbing and slicing the body of the Wendigo but what ever damage she does it's wounds seem to slowly seal up and recover faster then she can hack it.

MC lowers his blade as the Wendigo has it's back to him with all it's attention focused on Eve. He trusts & the holy sword pierces a foot deep into the back of the unholy beast. It shrieks waving it's four arms about, it's face looking up into the pitch black night sky. It's back began to bubble and quake. MC turns around just intime as the Wendigo explodes sending disgusting green balls of goop flying everywhere. The few gobs of slime that went his direction only hit his thick but very light magical holy armor. MC looks down to see the leather strap holding his money pouch to his waste wet with goo. He noticed the leather strap was smoking as were a few spots on his cape and then suddenly the strap snaps and MC's money pouch falls to the ground.

"Acid blood" whispers MC the shouts "EVE! NINA!"

MC looks across the clearing, his enhanced Paladin sight allowing him to see Eve on her knees 10 yards away where she must have rolled to avoid the exploding monster. He rushes to her taking head of her condition. She looks relatively unharmed except for the fact the front of her leather tunic is fizzing and smoking. Eve must have taken a large gob of goo right across her chest. Eve starts to pull her shirt over her head but the stench and fizzing of the acidic goo stops her.

"My tunic's too tight. I can't lift it over my head without getting this disgusting dreck on my face!"

I never want to see anything harm that beautiful face, thinks MC.

"Stand completely still!" ordered MC, and before Eve can protest or anything MC swings his sword in a blur. Once, twice, thrice cutting her tunic around her shoulders and sides, then he swung his holy sword right above her navel then between Eve's deep cleavage cutting the front of her melting tunic in two. No sooner after he swung, her tunic and her under shirt beneath it split into 4 pieces each and fell to the ground around her leaving her in only her violet lace bra, leather gloves & a knife holster strapped to her left arm, above her waist.

Eve looked down at her bra covered chest, then up to MC. Her face hardened into a smoldering glare.

"You're lucky you didn't cut me." said Eve in a flat voice. "And you could have at least given me a chance to salvage one of my shirts. I'm sure I could have thought of some way out of that! Now look at me. How am I supposed to fight in just my bra? Hmm?"

MC took what was probably a much too long look at Eve's bra and cleavage. When he looked up he saw her glare growing darker again.

"Well you do look really good in your bra... that's something, isn't it?"

Eve's brow furrowed and her chest rose as she started to take a deep breath, ready to scold MC again. Then suddenly there was a loud SNAP as her bra snapped apart, her large, white pillowy breasts bursting into view.

MC thought for a second they might fly out and hit him until they fell back and bounced a few times before resting in place. Eve's boobs were magnificent! Large, round, firm orbs of beautiful femininity!

'Oh fuck, they're so incredible! I really, really need to touch them!' Thought MC. Then a bit embarrassed. 'I also really, really need a girlfriend...' It had been 3 months since he broke up with his last girlfriend. 'Maybe and Eve could...'

MC looked to Eve's face, her expression was recovering from her latest surprise. He suddenly realized he was still smiling from seeing her incredible, plump, sexy boobs.

'Ok... STOP THINKING PERVERTED THOUGHT! STOP THINKING PERVERTED THOUGHT!' MC shouted inwardly to himself as his grin quickly went away.

He expected Eve to become furious with him but she was actually becoming hard to read. She didn't move to cover her breasts. 'Her luscious, beautiful, sexy boobs.' thought MC, 'Ahem, her large quite adequate bosom. Yes that's much better'

Eve reached into her side pouch and pulled out a tiny garment. A light thin black and purple striped shirt. Eve puts it on. It barely covers fer full breasts leaving an inch or two of pale under boob showing.

Eve strikes a pose, puts her hands on her hips causing her boobs to giggle yet again.

"Enjoying the show?" she says.

"You know I am." replies MC

"Then why don't you move a little closer." Eve says as she slowly saunters closer to MC until they are face to face. "The views much better up here."

"I think I will." says MC as he reaches one hand up grasping her behind her neck and they kiss for one incredible second.

Suddenly they hear a scream & a loud explosion. Blue fire erupts into the air and forest some sixty yards away from them.

"OH SHIT! NINA!!" they both shout.

Knowing the dark magic in the forest made them forget Nina didn't help them feel any better as they rushed through the dark forest to where everything was lit by patches of blue fire.

They flew over logs, bushes, tree stumps until MC could see Nina surrounded by the three Wendigos. She had her hands up, a light blue translucent magical shield around her. Two of the Wendigos repeatedly clawing at her shield while the third was inspecting a sparkly object in one of it's four hands. MC looked closer and realized it was Nina's bra the third was holding.

'Maybe Nina's naked too!' MC suddenly thought. 'STOP getting distracted! Her being naked won't look so pleasant if she's cut to ribbons! We've got to save her!'

MC & Eve burst into the clearing just sixteen yards away when Nina first saw them. Her face went from absolute terror to a flash of hope even while the two Wendigos beat on her flickering magical shield. Then immediately her eyes fluttered and she began to fall back. Her shield winked out. The Wendigos seeing their chance to slice and rip her lithe body apart raised their arms up ready for the kill. MC knew they wouldn't get there in time so he raised his holy sword.

'I hope this works' he thought and recited the two words he'd learned long ago at the Temple.

"SUMAR HAWT!!"

Immediately a blast of light shot from MC's sword and hit the two Wendigos about to slice Nina apart. They both burst into ashes instantly and were gone. The third Wendigo, some twenty feet away, was launched into the air another thirty feet and landed with a thud. Nina's bra floating down next to it.

Even though Nina was in the path of the blast of light it had not harmed her in the slightest. Post Paladin spells only harmed dark and evil things making them safe to use in tight spots with a lot of friendlies around.

"I've got her!" shouted Eve as she reached down "You keep that thing away from her!"

MC turns to face the Wendigo seeing it stand up and shake it's head. The Wendigo then notices him and sticks it's head forward and shrieks. MC raises his sword but his arm is weak and he realizes he used up almost all of his mana saving Nina and there was no where near enough left to hurt, let alone kill, this Wendigo.

He lifted his arm just the same. Used the last of his mana to make his sword slightly glow & shouted,

"FUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOU!!!"

The Wendigo's expression turned to obvious fear. It looked at MC then looked down, snatched Nina's bra off the ground and bound away into the forest yelping at the top of it's lungs.

MC stood there for a few second or minutes, he wasn't sure, until the Wendigos yelping grew faint and disappeared. He then walked over to where Eve attended to Nina didn't like what he saw. Well most of it. Nina was totally naked and had scratches all over her body. Her arms, her thighs, her buttocks, her stomach and a long scratch across her small pert breasts.

"Doesn't look good but I think we can save her." said MC

"Don't you have spells or potions that can heal her, MC?" said Eve

"My mana's super low but I have a bit left to keep her stable & it will regen a good amount within the hour." said MC "I have an elixir in my pack we'll need to rub on all her wounds. Within the week these claw marks should be gone and she'll be good as new the week after that."

Eve and MC carefully rubbed the elixir all over Nina's wounds & then wrapped her in MC's cape. They rested and monitored Nina for an hour when she fell into a calm sleep, MC carefully picked her up and they continued back on their way through the forest.

"Let's pick it up. You think we'll get to the Princess before they eat her at this rate?" playfully scolded Eve.

"Absolutely!" said MC picking up his pace, "Besides, I hate it when bad things happen to Princesses. They're usually quite... likeable."

"You just want to see her naked." smirked Eve.

"I wouldn't mind seeing her naked but there's more important things then that. Like getting her home safe. Making her parents and Kingdom happy. Getting the reward."

"Speaking of rewards," said Eve, "I have a couple rewards you might like to get your grubby hands on too..."

"Oh really??" smiled MC.

"Yes, really." said Eve with a mischievous grin as she lifted up her tiny shirt a few steps in front of him & shook them enticingly.

MC instinctively reached out to grab a plump boob, only to grab air as Eve nimbly moved out of his reach.

"Uh uh uuuuh." scolded Eve, shaking her finger as she recovered her breasts. "Not until you save a certain Princess."

"Then out of my way, woman! I've got a princess to save and rewards to get my grubby hands on!" shouted MC as he, the unconscious Mage & mysterious Rogue disappeared into the night on their way to save a Princess.

=====================

That started out as one thing and then turned into a short story. I have no idea if anyone will have fun reading that & totally ok if they don't but I had fun writing it. Maybe Soprano31's story on the last page gave me inspiration. lol

It's going to be a little rough since I have no time to reread and edit it. Not that I'm super good at that anyway.

I saved a copy just incase it gets lost off the forum somehow.

I think I'll read a few more posts and then go see if I can get my girlfriend to come over tonight :LOL:

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Man, I wish we could go further and someday get some soft femdom scenes with Eve.
MC thought for a second they might fly out and hit him until they fell back and bounced a few times before resting in place. Eve's boobs were magnificent! Large, round, firm orbs of beautiful femininity!
after the detailed descriptions of Eve's boobs, it looks like I won't have to save the princess, but to deal with some one-eyed dragon :)

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes