4.70 star(s) 273 Votes
Feb 19, 2023
who do you think was behind the door?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I still want to say Helen also but who knows. Could be a 3rd party we have yet to meet.

If I knew there was a junkie out there I wouldn't go running there
Who cares about junkies man when you have WINDEEGOS skulking around out there! :eek:

Feb 19, 2023
Man, I wish we could go further and someday get some soft femdom scenes with Eve.
Sounds good and I hope they save Princess Becca from the orcs as well but I would most like to know what is happening to Princess Mia right now. I have heard Mia has been kidnaped by a gang of evil boob groping goblins and I am scared for their/her safety! :cry:

Eve's brow furrowed and her chest rose as she started to take a deep breath, ready to scold MC again. Then suddenly there was a loud SNAP as her bra snapped apart, her large, white pillowy breasts bursting into view.

MC thought for a second they might fly out and hit him until they fell back and bounced a few times before resting in place. Eve's boobs were magnificent! Large, round, firm orbs of beautiful femininity!
YES!!

When we meet Princess Mia could you go into such fascinating detail describing her boobs also? It will help me greatly with my current research project! :p

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I think Helen may have been watching the dialogue between Mc and Cassandra from above and then assumed something interesting was coming and hid. She likes to spy, so it's possible.
Helen gear solid? Or tenchu: wrath of helen?:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
I see Helen as private investigator, a spy for her own reasons...
Helen blackmailing mc and forcing him to fuck her i would call "Five Nights at Helen's" :KEK:
It would explain a horror tag in game.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I see Helen as private investigator, a spy for her own reasons...
Helen blackmailing mc and forcing him to fuck her i would call "Five Nights at Helen's" :KEK:
It would explain a horror tag in game.
It could be in the format of DLC after the story ends. Or where we play as Miller, something like that: 1_Moment.jpg

Last edited:

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Look at that psycho face, what the hell is he trying to do to that poor hamburger?
tell me what your theories are about why the police stopped him, he was or was involved in something shady
Few pages ago you can see our jokes and theories about Miller the Cannibal and Miller the skinner ;)
hannibal-lecter-mads-mikkelsen.gif

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes