4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
The game does a really good job with visual feedback. If a character liked what you said you will notice.

For example if you say you like taking photos then you'll see Mia looking at you.
What I mean is.. is that a big impact ?
or is it like the first time you have to choose between going with Mia or going with bree (Like if you choose bree, Mia still looking for you and you dont really miss anything important)

PastyCake

Jul 4, 2021
What I mean is.. is that a big impact ?
or is it like the first time you have to choose between going with Mia or going with bree (Like if you choose bree, Mia still looking for you and you dont really miss anything important)
No big impact I don't think so. But if you want to be sure this is what I recommend

Mia : photography

Eve : Cats

Bree: Working out, traveling with friends

Sophie: Nature, starting a family

Sophie will ask you about it later. if you picked nature you'll get a bit of flirting. If you said you like working out she'll tell you to ask Bree to go for a run. And that's pretty much all I got from it.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Sister? What if she's his long lost twin sister and she's worried if he accept wincest now? :KEK:
That would have been interesting. And it's funny if, say, he didn't know about the relatedness, and when they first started relationship, he said no because of it. (Although who would do that?) Mia would be like: FUUUcK.

Reactions: Boobs Lover

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
That would have been interesting. And it's funny if, say, he didn't know about the relatedness, and when they first started relationship, he said no because of it. (Although who would do that?) Mia would be like: FUUUcK.
In some novels and dramas twins were separated by divorced parents or gaved away to orphanage and they did not knew eachother. I was watching one drama where twins find out they are brother and sister but it made their love stronger :sneaky:

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
In some novels and dramas twins were separated by divorced parents or gaved away to orphanage and they did not knew eachother. I was watching one drama where twins find out they are brother and sister but it made their love stronger :sneaky:
In Mia's case, that's exactly what would have happened. And her jealousy would immediately x2. She would have guarded mc like a bear protects her cubs.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I'm looking on this in different way, Mia would want to keep their blood no mixed like royal blood and to do it she must convince her brother to incest even if he does not want it :KEK:
it would have been an interesting scenario. Although it probably would have required more disclosure of Mia's personality, otherwise it would have seemed a bit strange.

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
I'm looking on this in different way, Mia would want to keep their blood no mixed like royal blood and to do it she must convince her brother to incest even if he does not want it :KEK:
Idk man, seems to me this combined with Panther16's story a couple pages before this is quickly going the 'George RR Martin keeping the family close' way of storytelling...

Mind you, just pointing it out... do continue if you feel like it. :whistle:

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
it would have been an interesting scenario. Although it probably would have required more disclosure of Mia's personality, otherwise it would have seemed a bit strange.
I think story would not add up at some point and cause patreon rules this theory have no chance to become truth even in one percent :cautious:

This would be funny theory cause i know five people in this site who hates incest in games even if they are playing in games with incest :KEK:
I've searched complains about incest and there are more posts than i've expected :unsure:
Mind you, just pointing it out... do continue if you feel like it. :whistle:
Nevermind, one thought about patreon rules killed this vibe:rolleyes:

Last edited:

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
Nevermind, one thought about patreon rules killed this vibe:rolleyes:
Sorry, no killing of vibe was intended.

Honestly, I think this game has enough going for it to lift it above most games I've played. The renders are stunning, the characters engaging and the visual storytelling is a cut above in my opinion.

Not all AVNs need to go against Patreon rules to make them interesting, and if a game on here needs 'patching' to make the story make more sense that's fine by me. But as with most things, if anyone doesn't like a game as the creator intended it they are always free to NOT play it.

'Anyway, that's just a thought. Have a good day'

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Sorry, no killing of vibe was intended.

Honestly, I think this game has enough going for it to lift it above most games I've played. The renders are stunning, the characters engaging and the visual storytelling is a cut above in my opinion.

Not all AVNs need to go against Patreon rules to make them interesting, and if a game on here needs 'patching' to make the story make more sense that's fine by me. But as with most things, if anyone doesn't like a game as the creator intended it they are always free to NOT play it.

'Anyway, that's just a thought. Have a good day'
The fact Mia is looking at mc in that way made many of us to write the most ridiculous theories and it was just another one;)
Yes, Summer Heat have many things to keep player interested without incest, i dunno if horror tag in planned tags is aganist patreon rules, if they made horror forbidden then horror patch will be needed instead of incest:unsure:
People loves this game and we can't wait to see who is connected in possible horror story and what lewd events we can see.

Peace.
Have nice day(y)

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes