4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Sorry, no killing of vibe was intended.

Honestly, I think this game has enough going for it to lift it above most games I've played. The renders are stunning, the characters engaging and the visual storytelling is a cut above in my opinion.

Not all AVNs need to go against Patreon rules to make them interesting, and if a game on here needs 'patching' to make the story make more sense that's fine by me. But as with most things, if anyone doesn't like a game as the creator intended it they are always free to NOT play it.

'Anyway, that's just a thought. Have a good day'
Yeah, this game is perfect the way it is. Enough games with sisters and stuff and it gets boring. For example, you're usually there either playing as a pervert who has a penis instead of a brain, or vice versa, someone who slows down progress because "it's weird, she's my... mother, aunt, cat, dog, etc."
The fact Mia is looking at mc in that way made many of us to write the most ridiculous theories and it was just another one;)
Yes, Summer Heat have many things to keep player interested without incest, i dunno if horror tag in planned tags is aganist patreon rules, if they made horror forbidden then horror patch will be needed instead of incest:unsure:
People loves this game and we can't wait to see who is connected in possible horror story and what lewd events we can see.

Peace.
Have nice day(y)
I didn't know about the prohibition of horror on patreon. Is there supposed to be some kind of violence? Otherwise, what did they have against ghosts, mysticism, some dark stories without the sadistic stuff.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Yeah, this game is perfect the way it is. Enough games with sisters and stuff and it gets boring. For example, you're usually there either playing as a pervert who has a penis instead of a brain, or vice versa, someone who slows down progress because "it's weird, she's my... mother, aunt, cat, dog, etc."

I didn't know about the prohibition of horror on patreon. Is there supposed to be some kind of violence? Otherwise, what did they have against ghosts, mysticism, some dark stories without the sadistic stuff.
While some horror and violence are allowed in small amount then if you add gore, sadism and many other stuff i will not write about then yes it is forbidden. Guy in 2021 was banned cause he made a game based on Manhunt, after behead scene and few others worse things game was banned :KEK:
We won't see Miller the Skinner:HideThePain:

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
While some horror and violence are allowed in small amount then if you add gore, sadism and many other stuff i will not write about then yes it is forbidden. Guy in 2021 was banned cause he made a game based on Manhunt, after behead scene and few others worse things game was banned :KEK:
We won't see Miller the Skinner:HideThePain:
your face when you realize there will be no Miller the Skinner
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But when you then look at future tags and imagine all sexy stuff with main girls
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
I dunno;)
Maybe horror in tag is connected to no harem tag in game cause player must choose only one girl.
Its hard to choose, Bree is not helping player to decide:KEK: View attachment 2412201
My favorites are the 2 mature sisters just because I prefer mature women... but Bree is my third favorite, she is the best non mature lady in the game.

Feb 19, 2023
Banging hot sisters would never get old! :giggle:

Feb 19, 2023
Idk man, seems to me this combined with Panther16's story a couple pages before this is quickly going the 'George RR Martin keeping the family close' way of storytelling...

Mind you, just pointing it out... do continue if you feel like it. :whistle:
Naughty Fox should make a Game of Thrones style game next. With lots of naughty wenches and big boobed princesses! :D

• Haha
Reactions: PickleSteve

armond

Apr 26, 2020

Angst was invented by the Japanese to pad the runtime of anime

Feb 19, 2023
I like where your heads at, I'm a big fan of the hills, kinda wanna be rude to her so she tries to assert her authority so I can show her who's boss:coffee:
Do you guys think the devs named them the Hills after their big sexy boobies or is armond just really good at connecting all the dots not everyone notices? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: armond
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes