4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Chev1955

Formerly 'NL1955'
Nov 19, 2021
Okay, imagine a simplified view of a house from above, it has rooms, passageways, 2 girls, they have their own routines, they move around a certain route every turn. Each as sees you at a certain distance, follows you. if one of them sees you with the other, end of game. strategy game...the goal is to spend time with one without arousing the other's suspicion.
So maybe in the 1st minigame you & Eve are in a map of the house and trying to both get from Eve's room through the house without Mia seeing you. When successful you get a motorboating Eve scene.

Later while out with Eve you get a 2nd minigame where you and Eve pick up Nina from Ember & you have to then get back through the house with Eve & Nina to Eve's room without Mia catching you. If successful you get a Threesome scene with Eve and Nina.

Then later that night you find out Nina is friends with Becca who lives just a little ways through the forest. So you, Eve & Nina have to sneak back through the house past Mia and through the forest while avoiding a bunch of Wendigos to get to Becca's house & if successful you get a scene with Eve, Nina & Becca as a reward.

Also you could have a minigame where you go to Eve's room one evening and find out Helen has stolen all of Eve's bras and panties and hidden them around the house and back yard. So you then have to go all around the house and find all Eve's bras and panties while Helen & Mia are walking around without Helen and Mia catching you. If you successfully return all Eve's bras and panties back to her, Eve gives you a sexy time reward. :love:

This minigame idea has some promise haha :LOL:
Nice plots, the harder the game, the bigger the reward, as I see it. But we forgot about Bree and Sophie. We could introduce them into the minigame as those who won't give us up to Mia if certain conditions are met. In Bree's case, for example, if she's in the pool, it means she's in too good a mood and she'll shout to us to greet us, which might get Mia's attention. But wise Sophie, for example, after reading a book, on the contrary, will be silent when she sees us with Eve and someone else.

In addition, we must constantly monitor Miller's stock of burgers, and if there are less than a certain number, he will start to prepare traps for us: the less burgers he has, the more dangerous they are.
POPCORN TIME!
ezgif-3-5ae615a3d3.gif

Panther16

Apr 29, 2022
Nice plots, the harder the game, the bigger the reward, as I see it. But we forgot about Bree and Sophie. We could introduce them into the minigame as those who won't give us up to Mia if certain conditions are met. In Bree's case, for example, if she's in the pool, it means she's in too good a mood and she'll shout to us to greet us, which might get Mia's attention. But wise Sophie, for example, after reading a book, on the contrary, will be silent when she sees us with Eve and someone else.

In addition, we must constantly monitor Miller's stock of burgers, and if there are less than a certain number, he will start to prepare traps for us: the less burgers he has, the more dangerous they are.
Good ideas, every character can have an effect on the game good or bad.

On the bad side, Helen would be someone you'd have to avoid AT ALL TIMES. She'd be likely to shout "MC's sneaking around with a bunch of strange girls everybody!" and "They're all spying on me too!" If we could just figure out a way to lock her in her room or something. Maybe planting a book about penguins on her bed will keep her busy. :unsure:

I love Bree but you're right that she is so happy and excited to see us she'd for sure shout out if only to say "hi" and that could alert Mia also.

Good call on keeping track of Miller's burger stocks. Any of the girls getting her boobies caught in Miller's booby traps could lead to who knows what sorts of trouble! :eek:

On the good side I expect Ms. Hill would be like "Aww aren't you all so cute." or "Have fun and be safe out there." so she would be safe.

Finding Cassandra could be a bonus score since I'm sure she'd like to join us and the girls for some "entertainment" ;)

Sophie is real chill and wouldn't tell Mia about us. So I don't think we'd ever have a problem being close to her.

Mike I'm not sure. He'd want to help but spilling the beans to Mia later may make it smart to avoid him.

BTW If we pass all our sneaking by Mia minigames then we'll get a super sexy time scene with Mia later in the game. :love:

Panther16

Apr 29, 2022
I might sound weird, but I wouldn't mind some kind of logic minigame whose goal is to create a plan to motorboat Eve safely and have Mia not find out. What about style... hm... something between the puzzles in temple in "treasure of nadia" and the party planning minigame in BaD
I just noticed again how you have Eve and Mia so close together in your sig.

Sexy Eve & Mia 69 Plz.png

You love living dangerously, don't you? :p

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I just noticed again how you have Eve and Mia so close together in your sig.

View attachment 2401004

You love living dangerously, don't you? :p
The greater the risk, the greater the reward. The legend is this: Mia sits on the edge and stares at MC with the camera, hinting to take a photo and sit next to her, but Eve sees this, sits down and diverts attention to herself with this... attractive pose. What happened next... Well MC ran away with the photo, and in Mia`s essence of yandere awakened. Like on gif in the previous post

Panther16

Apr 29, 2022
The greater the risk, the greater the reward. The legend is this: Mia sits on the edge and stares at MC with the camera, hinting to take a photo and sit next to her, but Eve sees this, sits down and diverts attention to herself with this... attractive pose. What happened next... Well MC ran away with the photo, and in Mia`s essence of yandere awakened. Like on gif in the previous post
Your photo is magnificent.

Well done brave sir.

Captain America Salute Rocks.gif

Feb 19, 2023
Eh i wanted the other ones to win but this is fine too, she aint gonna be keeping it on for long anyway when the time comes right... Gonna unwrap her like a Christmas present and motorboat those puppies.
Eve would make a great Christmas present but given it's February I really hope the Devs can gift her to us for Easter instead.

Who wants to unwrap Chocolate Easter Bunnies when we can unwrap Eve's Easter Boobies! :D

Who wants to unwrap Chocolate Easter Bunnies when we can unwrap Eve's Easter Boobies! :D
I want to unwrap some Chocolate Evester Boobies :giggle:

PastyCake

Jul 4, 2021
Fixed how exaclty? Like if you reject her it's not there but if you accept her she does because honestly it'd be funny to see Mike's reactions he'd definitely be like damn bro you got some already nice haha
The render with the bra is not supposed to be there if you reject her. It's a mistake and it's going to be fixed.

And yes it's gonna be hilarious when someone comes in your room and finds it there.

Reactions: wizardcock

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Fixed how exaclty? Like if you reject her it's not there but if you accept her she does because honestly it'd be funny to see Mike's reactions he'd definitely be like damn bro you got some already nice haha
Yes, that's right. No sex, no bra; there`s sex, there`s bra on couch. I'm quite curious who will find it first and what it will depend on...And Mike's reaction... hmm... I thought he liked the ones like at the beginning of the game on the bus...

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
It's even better when she goes over her full divine breasts and luscious nipples with a few ice -cold ice cubes,
until they are so beautifully stiff,
with me licking them around,gently nibbling and biting.

after which i lick and kiss her beautifully smooth belly until she is horny as butter,
and as wet as the deepest river.

she looks at me with her sky-blue piercing sensual eyes,
and a smile that radiates the greatest sexual desire,
after which she defiantly spreads her beautiful long legs.

then i kiss and nibble the insides of her quivering thighs,
and lick her pussy lips as gently as i can,
until i increase the pace so fast that she reaches a squirting orgasm that takes her to the highest echelons.

sophie,sophie,sophie,sophie
Forget the butterflies,
i feel the whole zoo when i am with you :p:p

03_Monthly_June_2022.png

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Oh jeez... I hope all the shitposting hasn't killed the thread

Hey look everyone! It's MIA'S PANTIES!

View attachment 2403775
When there was a poll about panties, I even thought more about the situation in which we would see them. Would she show them herself, or would it be like an accident, or some kind of game.
Because for me personally it is very important how the player is led to this or that naked scene with girl, whether it feels natural or artificial.Erotica was so far only with the side girls(exept Mia dressing up) and I'm interested to see how the developers know how to do it with the main ones, when you can no longer make the girls out of the blue show their boobs (like a policewoman did)

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes