4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I have written only praise for the devs, for how often they give us news about the progress of the update, how every week when they post news you can see how they did quite a bit of work, etc- Obviously praised them for how good the game is, especially the quality of renders, some even responded to my comments that i should ease with praise.
But now after 5 months this is the first time i am asking when is the update coming, and i was hoping they would at least give some estimated date of release. The last update said nothing about it.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I have written only praise for the devs, for how often they give us news about the progress of the update, how every week when they post news you can see how they did quite a bit of work, etc- Obviously praised them for how good the game is, especially the quality of renders, some even responded to my comments that i should ease with praise.
But now after 5 months this is the first time i am asking when is the update coming, and i was hoping they would at least give some estimated date of release. The last update said nothing about it.
every dev update says something regarding release estimate.
only not through words, yet colors:WeSmart:
look at colored/non-colored ratio of banner (with every dev-update) as that should represent percentage of finished work till that time.

my estimate, a month or so back, was 7+months between 0.4 and 0.5v.
based on the latest dev-update, and percentages/colored banner, that could happen, though probably closer to 8 months:HideThePain:
summary - badik schedule for sure, we shall see when it finally drops will it have badik-content as well.
though only a few really mind about (prolonged) release schedule.
majority is taking a part in ongoing fun regarding hotness of girls,(unpredicted) plot-twists, cooking, recipes and so forth, and so back:BootyTime:

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hello, everyone!

On the menu this week: coding, scripting and posing. Our focus has been on preparing some of the remaining scenes for content creation and saving time on little things that end up eating up too much time in the long run. Looking back, our process in the beginning was very time consuming... We've learned a lot since then to save time, and the new hardware has also helped. A lot!

There are still several planned scenes without renders, and in the upcoming weeks we'll do our best to continue creating content for them. We've tried many different approaches towards content creation this update, and we're closing in on the way that feels best and most efficient to us.

In other news, the special render poll for April has ended. Eve won and will be featured in the special render later this month.

CH05 Release date

We are getting closer and closer to the point where we feel comfortable making promises. There have been some questions regarding release dates and whether we have one set yet, and the answer is no. However, we are now past the 75% progress point based on our own estimations and the chapter is progressing steadily.

It's been almost 6 months since the release of CH04, which is longer than the development time for any of our previous chapters. And it will take longer still. We are aware that there are some conflicted feelings regarding this and that not everyone wants to wait for a bigger update. On the plus side, that is always something we can (and will) improve on! Finally being able to work on Summer Heat full time will also be a massive help, of course. Our plan is to transition completely to full time during this summer.

Hopefully the extra development time will be worth it and result in a more satisfying and enjoyable update for you. We really appreciate your patience. Thank you!

Cheers and have a great weekend,

Robison & Npx

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021

Hello, everyone!

On the menu this week: coding, scripting and posing. Our focus has been on preparing some of the remaining scenes for content creation and saving time on little things that end up eating up too much time in the long run. Looking back, our process in the beginning was very time consuming... We've learned a lot since then to save time, and the new hardware has also helped. A lot!

There are still several planned scenes without renders, and in the upcoming weeks we'll do our best to continue creating content for them. We've tried many different approaches towards content creation this update, and we're closing in on the way that feels best and most efficient to us.

In other news, the special render poll for April has ended. Eve won and will be featured in the special render later this month.

CH05 Release date

We are getting closer and closer to the point where we feel comfortable making promises. There have been some questions regarding release dates and whether we have one set yet, and the answer is no. However, we are now past the 75% progress point based on our own estimations and the chapter is progressing steadily.

It's been almost 6 months since the release of CH04, which is longer than the development time for any of our previous chapters. And it will take longer still. We are aware that there are some conflicted feelings regarding this and that not everyone wants to wait for a bigger update. On the plus side, that is always something we can (and will) improve on! Finally being able to work on Summer Heat full time will also be a massive help, of course. Our plan is to transition completely to full time during this summer.

Hopefully the extra development time will be worth it and result in a more satisfying and enjoyable update for you. We really appreciate your patience. Thank you!

Robison & Npx
Man, I was thinking, there's a downside to when you work on the middle of an update first, then the end, then the beginning, etc. If they worked sequentially, they could give an update based on feedback. Like as soon as they see enough fan tension, they could give an update almost immediately.

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
hey folks, i was thinking about trying this one out, is there any action going on? tags suggest otherwise, thought i'd ask

Sep 2, 2020

Hello, everyone!

CH05 Release date

Robison & Npx
i hope I don't breeze through it in 15 mins and then realize its gonna be another 6 months. :HideThePain:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Hello, everyone!

CH05 Release date

Robison & Npx
Not brag or anything BUT.... :whistle: :ROFLMAO:

"I would say, they around 70%, :unsure: "

https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-heat-v0-4-1-naughty-fox-games.107102/page-178

I think between mid may to mid June is a reasonable possibility for potential release date:giggle:.
it's depend how big or and complex the remaining 25%.
Regardless, I always favor, in any case, Big Updated over couple hundred renders.:cool:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Why are you gay?
You ah transgendah :WeSmart:

Man, woman... What's the difference in the 21st century? It seems to me that Western culture has not only blurred these concepts, but also added 98 more (why are they all missing from the Ember app? Outrageous!). :cautious:
:WeSmart:
Agreed. The adult-game community is atrociously discriminatory. We need fewer Brees and Sophies and more games with pregnant men.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes