4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Yeah, it's funny that. This site contains so much lower quality, instant Fap material that many of us share Bree's reaction when punters complain about the development time of titles with higher quality production values.

NOTE - during this reply, I nearly wrote " ...of titties with higher quality production values," after reading Boobs Lover's 'two reasons' post above.

Last edited:

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
At this pace this game will never see the end. 6 months for an update more than 1 year and we’re still in first days. If they can’t provide regular updates, it’s better to reduce the quality and seeing an end than waiting 10 years for nothing
Or maybe as the devs get more experience and resources to support development they'll be able to dedicate more of their time to it or even hire help, and will be able to accelerate development at the same quality.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
Or maybe as the devs get more experience and resources to support development they'll be able to dedicate more of their time to it or even hire help, and will be able to accelerate development at the same quality.
Hard to believe that since they already achieved the last patreon goal called “HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, STRONGER” and nothing changed

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Hard to believe that since they already achieved the last patreon goal called “HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, STRONGER” and nothing changed
Well, if what they're saying is true (we'll find out when the next release actually drops), the next update will be more or less twice the size as the previous one, so if it doesn't take twice as long it *will* show that they have accelerated development.

But more importantly... That goal doesn't mention going full-time or any capability of hiring outside help. They're a good way beyond that goal now with 560 patrons, but even that is highly unlikely to amount to enough income for 2 devs to go full time unless they're in a cheap country/area. And hiring help is even less of an option.

The situation right now is that there's supposedly a bigger/better update 5 months in development (which is what the one before took). So if it comes sooner rather than later and is actually bigger/better, it will show that they have accelerated pace which considering they're still just 2 devs who probably aren't full time on this yet would be encouraging as there'd be room for pace to pick up even more.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well, if what they're saying is true (we'll find out when the next release actually drops), the next update will be more or less twice the size as the previous one, so if it doesn't take twice as long it *will* show that they have accelerated development.

But more importantly... That goal doesn't mention going full-time or any capability of hiring outside help. They're a good way beyond that goal now with 560 patrons, but even that is highly unlikely to amount to enough income for 2 devs to go full time unless they're in a cheap country/area. And hiring help is even less of an option.

The situation right now is that there's supposedly a bigger/better update 5 months in development (which is what the one before took). So if it comes sooner rather than later and is actually bigger/better, it will show that they have accelerated pace which considering they're still just 2 devs who probably aren't full time on this yet would be encouraging as there'd be room for pace to pick up even more.
They wrote on Patreon that they were going full-time a couple of weeks ago.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
They wrote on Patreon that they were going full-time a couple of weeks ago.
Technically they "celebrated" the unemployment of one of them.
500 patreon is not enough for 2 of them to just quit, and don't do anything just develop this game anyway.
Regardless, it's nice to see that every place is always infected with the same conversation. :LOL:

if the update take 3 month but short, and don't contain the content or favorite girl, then folks bitching. :LOL:
if they have bigger content what is take longer to make, then bitching because of the development time:ROFLMAO:

Anyway, they have a quite nice status bar on their discord. If the picture if fully colored, that is when when the development is finished.
Header_CH05_4.png

I would say, they around 70%, :unsure:

Header_CH05_19.png

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
Update was a long time ago and it’s not abandoned?? But planned horror, seriously? I hope we’ll not have a good and bad choices in the end which leads to “happy” end with Helen and her family (aka Dudes from Wrong Turn) or to go back home alone as a Bad one. At least, if it gets harem ending route, it’s future will be less scary

And it needs more regular updates, not to bi like Apocalust with one update per a half year. Wanna play a full game before my 70’s

• Angry
Reactions: CHAD-MAN

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Update was a long time ago and it’s not abandoned?? But planned horror, seriously? I hope we’ll not have a good and bad choices in the end which leads to “happy” end with Helen and her family (aka Dudes from Wrong Turn) or to go back home alone as a Bad one. At least, if it gets harem ending route, it’s future will be less scary

And it needs more regular updates, not to bi like Apocalust with one update per a half year. Wanna play a full game before my 70’s
youve forgot prego.
and futa.
and to not mention furry...
all those things, apart "harem ending route", for sure can make less scary future of this game.

and for update/developing time, do read few related posts.
for now, there is no reasons to doubt devs.
we shall see how it goes onward ofc.

Jan 13, 2023

I already think the opposite. There are many games where the mc hooks up with all the girls and nothing bad happens, the famous "...and they lived happily ever after." (harem)
This type of game, in my opinion, is already obsolete and all possibilities for this genre have already been implemented in the most diverse games out there. The tag "terror" and "multiple endings" open up many possibilities for this game, being a "differential" from the others. I hope that the decisions we make throughout the story influence whether the endings are good or bad.

SantiPe

Oct 25, 2021
I don't play it, but the problem I have with the game is the great FMCs are part of the story that you can fall in love, it's when you have to choose. You know that sometimes one decision can't affect you and make you feel like trash and that's the problem. I know that you can say you are an indecisive person, so please tell me what can I do. Don't mock me just pass over me or give me advice.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I don't play it, but the problem I have with the game is the great FMCs are part of the story that you can fall in love, it's when you have to choose. You know that sometimes one decision can't affect you and make you feel like trash and that's the problem. I know that you can say you are an indecisive person, so please tell me what can I do. Don't mock me just pass over me or give me advice.
Play it more than once with different choices. Pick the girl you like best first, then work down the list.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes