4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Good evening, morning, night or day!

Freeplay! Our plan for the CH05 Freeplay segment has changed back and forth a couple of times during scripting. We considered making it more linear and leaving certain choices out, perhaps even cutting content... but in the end we decided to keep most of the plan intact without changing our original vision too much.

While working on Freeplay, we also spent some time focusing on Ember. Scenes and environments were built, the girls were prepared for posing, and we started creating their upcoming content. We're quite excited about all the Ember content planned for this chapter, especially because it's on the spicier side of things.

Work on new renders and coding also continued as per usual. On top of that, we also worked on fixing some clothes, fixing render mistakes and post-processing a batch of renders that will make their way into the game next week. And believe it or not, more SFX.

Polls

Finally, we're planning to post the bonus renders polls this weekend. These will be the polls that decide which girls get bonus renders created for Freeplay in CH05. And speaking of polls, Eve is currently leading the poll for this month's special render.

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Robison & Npx

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
While working on Freeplay, we also spent some time focusing on Ember. Scenes and environments were built, the girls were prepared for posing, and we started creating their upcoming content. We're quite excited about all the Ember content planned for this chapter, especially because it's on the spicier side of things.
When they talk about Ember, there is only 1 thing in my mind:
Becca:love:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Holy shit I wasn't expected to see Scary Movie. :KEK::KEK::KEK:
:KEK: This movie is badass but then it suited the girl perfectly lol
what is this man ? you even forget that is you and your lilith in the gif , shame on you try to see closely and DO NOT DO THIS AGAIN PLEASE. :mad: :mad: :devilish::FacePalm:
:unsure: No Romeo I didn't forget and you were wrong about my Lilith's I know her very well this one IS YOUR WIFE I'm not lying when I say I know my Lilith
20221008_175856.jpg
and don't worry i won't do it again here a gift with all my heart
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes