4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Exactly. For me, that's a very very important aspect.
In my opinion, the best face expressions in this industry can be found in Summer Heat, CoBD, Ocean's games, Red Lucy and AOA Academy (R.I.P.).
Honorable mentions: any of the games in my rotating signature (though not at the same level as the 5 mentioned above).
An otherwise monumental game like BaDIK is lacking in that department, in my opinion.
I like your list, although Ocean still needs to work on the expressiveness of some of the characters' faces.

By the way, emotions are often pretty cool in hand-drawn games, because they are hand-drawn by real artists. I can imagine what Summer Heat characters would look like in a 2D drawing... I'd play a game like that. Imagine angry Mia in this slightly cartoonish style:KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey @wizardcock
hey! Jaye is perfect:love:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Aristos

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
FreshWomen might even be worse. They talked big shit about hiring a million new workers and it's been almost 8 months since their latest episode. So it's not like I haven't seen the kind of bullshit people are talking about.
Haven't been keeping up with freshwoman after the first few updates, what happened exactly? I remember them churning stuff out after hiring alot of people and being humble. Did they fumble the bag hard?

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Haven't been keeping up with freshwoman after the first few updates, what happened exactly? I remember them churning stuff out after hiring alot of people and being humble. Did they fumble the bag hard?
Yes, they expanded the team after season one, then announced they were switching to Blender and showed some substandard renders, then started talking about doing another project in parallel. All this while not being able to squeeze out another episode or hiring a writer to fix the biggest problem with FW.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I assume they're referring to Bree masturbating after the photo session, but as we don't actually see anything really I don't think it counts even as half a sex scene.
She has her hand down her panties, and if you check the later scene where they exercise her panty color is different frome where she had to change them. Theater of the mind and all that.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes