4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hey guys, I don't wanna be that dude, but stop talking about other games so much. This is a Summer Heat thread afterall.
I get what you mean, and I'm sorry for participating in the off-topic.
BUT you need to bear in mind that the latest update was published 5 months ago, so every single topic related to the game has already been discussed, and the update analized at length.
We've shared girls tiers and proved how wrong other people's choices are, we've commented on tit burgers, shared memes of yandere Mia, made jokes about milfs and side girls, insulted Miller the asshole, praised the superior quality of the renders, complained about the (for some people) annoying bromance, messed around with yandere Mia's grimaces once again, marvel at the size of Eve's hidden assets, debated whether Helen would be fuckable under certain circumstances [ :KEK: ] , asserted the importance of music and sound fx, expressed our indifference to music and sound fx, and last but not least, we have hypothesized about yandere Mia's favourite torture techniques.

So yeah, that covers pretty much everything. This thread has a really nice community, so it's either leave the thread and don't chat with those people any more, or stick around and find other topics to talk about.
As soon as v.0.5 drops I'm sure that we'll get back to the game full time. For a couple of weeks, that is; afterwards, it will all be yandere Mia again :Kappa:

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I feel like people wouldn't be as anxious/upset if there had been more than one sex scene in the game's current release. Personally I can respect the slower tension build-up with the other students but the teasing is painful.
You're kidding, right? Have you seen the quality of that scene alone? Imagine when its time to get it on with the girls. This build up is driving me insane, which is something I haven't felt for a AVN since like early BADIK days.

I'm only upset because the updates are usually short lived, which is a shame, but thats the price for quality (eventually they'll have to cut some corners)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
You're kidding, right? Have you seen the quality of that scene alone? Imagine when its time to get it on with the girls. This build up is driving me insane, which is something I haven't felt for a AVN since like early BADIK days.

I'm only upset because the updates are usually short lived, which is a shame, but thats the price for quality (eventually they'll have to cut some corners)
True. I haven't really seen anyone anxious/upset about it as described in OP. I thought they were more concerned about the (slow?) progression of time rather than the lewd content or lack thereof. I quite like how it is going. Now, if we hadn't gotten that one fantastic sex scene then I might have a different view, but holy shit that was a good one.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
*Game developer HQ not so long time ago*
mia-eve-Ms-hill-bree-sophie.jpg
All of those girls are beautiful, it's hard to choose a one girl and it will be harder to sacrifice any of them to make horror in game possible.
What we're gonna do?
Let's make a ugly girl who will die instead of beauties.
That's great idea!
Let us summon a creature from the deepest depths of the ocean:sneaky:
flute-power-ranger.gif ezgif-1-f0175f42ec(1).gif

That's how Helen was created!:KEK:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
*Game developer HQ not so long time ago*
View attachment 2542684
All of those girls are beautiful, it's hard to choose a one girl and it will be harder to sacrifice any of them to make horror in game possible.
What we're gonna do?
Let's make a ugly girl who will die instead of beauties.
That's great idea!
Let us summon a creature from the deepest depths of the ocean:sneaky:
View attachment 2542682 View attachment 2542681

That's how Helen was created!:KEK:
or, if, and only if...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes