4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
View attachment 2585616

"There's still space for you here... I hope you don't mind a tight squeeze."
Holly fucking shit, Eve is absolutely stunning... this is irresistible. The devs have a talent for making hot girls that is unmatched at this point.

Also first time seeing her cleavage and it's a tight race between her and Sophie on who has bigger boobs among the younger girls.

Fuck me, when is this update coming out....

Oct 1, 2022
Definitely going to be watching this one. I was hoping there was more content, but oh well what are ya gonna do. Time for patience and hopefully no abandoned tag.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Holly fucking shit, Eve is absolutely stunning... this is irresistible. The devs have a talent for making hot girls that is unmatched at this point.
[...]
These devs have some serious talent for making hot girls, but so do a few other devs.
For me, what makes the difference is their talent to create sensual scenes and poses. In that special render with Eve, her look and the way she crosses her legs are what makes it so irresistible. That bit of thigh skin that we can see is way sexier than full nudity without emotions. (I'm not saying that all full nudity lacks emotions).

Also first time seeing her cleavage and it's a tight race between her and Sophie on who has bigger boobs among the younger girls.
Honestly, I think Mia has the biggest boobs of all the younger girls, not Sophie.

Jan 13, 2023
These devs have some serious talent for making hot girls, but so do a few other devs.
For me, what makes the difference is their talent to create sensual scenes and poses. In that special render with Eve, her look and the way she crosses her legs are what makes it so irresistible. That bit of thigh skin that we can see is way sexier than full nudity without emotions. (I'm not saying that all full nudity lacks emotions).

Honestly, I think Mia has the biggest boobs of all the younger girls, not Sophie.
Well one thing is common knowledge, Bree has the smallest breasts of the young (main) girls. Which isn't a bad thing, I think perky little titties make her even cuter lol. I could be wrong but I think the girl who has the biggest breasts is Sophie followed by Eve, Mia and Bree.

Reactions: Aristos

armond

Apr 26, 2020

She also has the sharpest... looks, haha, not knife. haha:oops:

Jan 13, 2023
I think you already knew that, but I found out today and wanted to share. If you type "Dick" as your name, when you start the game your name literally turns into a "dick" lol

View attachment 2591552
But this only works if it's your first playthrough. If you have any save just clear the data for it to work. Synonyms like "cock" or "penis" also work lol

Last edited:
Reactions: PickleSteve
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes