• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 263 Votes

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I acutally liked this version slightly more. But I think the devs wanted her to look more like miss hill since they're siblings
I'm actually in the opposite camp. I'd even go as far as saying Cass got promoted from being a forgettable side character to competition with the main LIs (for me, at least) with her more recent version (putting being revealed to be related to Ms.Hill and the sex scene aside).
I literally went from "Who the fuck is car lady?" to "Mmm, goddamn." when I first saw her in the last update.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Why, thank you, good sir. Not only have I not played Away From Home, it wasn't even on my radar. I'll check it out for sure. Thanks for the recommendation. (y)

If we do get some "clothed" scenes here (as in sexy lingerie), it will probably be with one of the MILFs, or maybe the Ember girls. Somehow I doubt the 4 young "mains", most of whom are presumably still blushing virgins, thought to pack raunchy underwear before heading out for this trip. :HideThePain: But then, I can totally picture Cassandra rocking a nice set, or Officer Lainey keeping parts of her uniform on during some, hm, strip and search proceedings.
I don't know, man. I'd bet Sophie by default is always just rocking something raunchy. Why? Because she's just TOO. DAMN. SENSUAL to be wearing something boring. :sneaky::LOL:
Although, I'm not opposed to that kind of Cassandra scene ...

Reactions: drisarter

camube

Jun 4, 2022
a question for the thread's regulars, when is your rough estimation of when the update will come out? Like, which quarter? Q3? Q4? or next year?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
a question for the thread's regulars, when is your rough estimation of when the update will come out? Like, which quarter? Q3? Q4? or next year?
By the numbers estimated by the devs in their logs this update is significantly larger than the previous updates so we can't use them to estimate. I'd say it should definitely be out by September going by the posted numbers.

Don Flamingo

Feb 21, 2023
View attachment 2612095
You have forgot how Mia Yandere was looking on mc while he was talking with other girls:sneaky:

Let me correct it:
MC: "i will forget those other girls. Take me, have your way with me! Do what ever you want to me! Just don't hurt girls please!"

Mia: "If that's what you want, MC."

Mia Yandere on inside "Mwahahahahaha! He is mine forever".
:KEK:
:LOL: Looks like MC will have his hands full with Mia! A true battle of determination and wits to see who has their way and rides on top in their relationship.

Before each of us engage sweet Mia in battle for sexual dominance we must ask "Is our body ready!?!" ;)

Sorry for late reply. I have been on long arduase work trip.

kaifin

Sep 26, 2021
By the numbers estimated by the devs in their logs this update is significantly larger than the previous updates so we can't use them to estimate. I'd say it should definitely be out by September going by the posted numbers.
when the update will be released?

Feb 19, 2023
:LOL: Looks like MC will have his hands full with Mia! A true battle of determination and wits to see who has their way and rides on top in their relationship.

Before each of us engage sweet Mia in battle for sexual dominance we must ask "Is our body ready!?!" ;)

Sorry for late reply. I have been on long arduase work trip.
Mia sure is a handful. Two big, firm, warm, supple handfuls! :giggle:

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Nina's boobs are smaller than Mia's boobs;)
True, she has a very nice chest. A bit on the large size though ;)
If you've played Single Again, Lily is very much my type.

But I really like Mia and may possibly have a little childhood friend kink (actual childhood friend, not the circumvent Patreon rules type of childhood friend (well, that too, tbh))

BOOB PUNISHER

May 18, 2023
Heh. Love Mia too.
But that's really the only thing I'm not too keen on in this game, all the girls are on the large side when it comes to their breasts. And I'm a fan of small ones.
Us small-boob lovers should unite and demand a more equitable share of sizes from the devs.
I prefer to punish large boobs. However I agree with you for ALL boobs must be punished! :devilish:

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2023
Heh. Love Mia too.
But that's really the only thing I'm not too keen on in this game, all the girls are on the large side when it comes to their breasts. And I'm a fan of small ones.
Us small-boob lovers should unite and demand a more equitable share of sizes from the devs.
I love Big-Boobed Girls most but I'm fine with the Devs adding some small-boobed girls also. Just please don't change my beautifully big boobed Mia! Or Eve, Miss Hill or Sophie either!

Last edited:

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I love Big-Boobed Girls most but I'm fine with the Devs adding some small-boobed girls also. Just please don't change my beautifully big boobed Mia! Or Eve, Miss Hill or Sophie either!
Something for everyone is probably a good way to go in general, at least when it comes to body types and personalities. Not kinks, obviously.
And I suspect your ladies are safe from any major boob reduction surgery by the devs.

Feb 19, 2023
Something for everyone is probably a good way to go in general, at least when it comes to body types and personalities. Not kinks, obviously.
I agree!

And I suspect your ladies are safe from any major boob reduction surgery by the devs.
I feel my girls' boobs are safe from the Devs. As long as BOOB PUNISHER doesn't get too caried away all our girls' boobs should be safe.

I prefer to punish large boobs. However I agree with you for ALL boobs must be punished!
You punish their boobs, then I will kiss their boobs better

camube

Jun 4, 2022
thanks a lot! appreciate it

4.70 star(s) 263 Votes