4.70 star(s) 267 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Don't know about Finnish, but I'm hoping we soon get to practise some French with the girls. :sneaky:

No, not that!
This conversation got me thinking: who might be the most gifted girl when it comes to languages? We must bear in mind that a witty mind and a skilled tongue are needed. If I had to choose one, I'd say Eve; she has that look :HideThePain: .

Reactions: Boobs Lover

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
This conversation got me thinking: who might be the most gifted girl when it comes to languages? We must bear in mind that a witty mind and a skilled tongue are needed. If I had to choose one, I'd say Eve; she has that look :HideThePain: .
I'd say Sophie, for some reason she has the look and personality that makes me think she knows at least 2-3 other languages besides English.

Also the fact that she likes to read a lot helps me lean in that direction.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'd say Sophie, for some reason she has the look and personality that makes me think she knows at least 2-3 other languages besides English.

Also the fact that she likes to read a lot helps me lean in that direction.
That's true, she's a perfect candidate too. I'm sure a character like her speaks at least Spanish.

Reactions: NeroZee

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
That's true, she's a perfect candidate too. I'm sure a character like her speaks at least Spanish.
I would guess she speaks French/Italian at least. French cause i imagine her reading a lot of romantic French novels and Italian cause i imagine she has family roots dating back there.

Anyway this is just my headcannon, i obviously have no clue of any of it.

Edit: also i swear to god i wanted to bring this a long time ago, but when i was in Turin(Italy) last year i saw a very beautiful girl there that kinda looks like Sophie now that i think about it lol.

BOOB PUNISHER

May 18, 2023
Did somebody say September? Nah, let's not get comfortable with such a pessimistic outlook just yet. Just because one game has conditioned you for 1 update per year, doesn't mean all of them are going to be like that ... probably. I dunno, man. Let's at least wait until July before we start calling for such timelines.
July seems about right

You make him sound just like Drax heh heh :p
I noticed that and thought about changing it but decided 'fuck it'. Just saw Guardians so had Drax on the mind :ROFLMAO:

I would guess she speaks French/Italian at least. French cause i imagine her reading a lot of romantic French novels and Italian cause i imagine she has family roots dating back there.

Anyway this is just my headcannon, i obviously have no clue of any of it.

Edit: also i swear to god i wanted to bring this a long time ago, but when i was in Turin(Italy) last year i saw a very beautiful girl there that kinda looks like Sophie now that i think about it lol.
As Frowster pointed out, if she doesn't know French I'll be happy to teach her. :devilish:

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
So the future horror tag is because the camp will be invaded by some finland metalcore band
In my opinion game characters will be forced to listen Ievan Polkka all the time, and later they will be forced to learn words of that song:sneaky::KEK:
Listening this song for more than 20 hours per day may be called a torture, horror tag possible then:WeSmart:

It's also known as Girl's with leek song ;)
orihime-inoue-bleach.gif

Last edited:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
at this pace in 2050
Well, we know that the camp is at the very least 2 weeks since there's a screenshot of Ms.Hill saying "over the next few weeks".
We're still on day 1 and it's been around 15 months since the game first released.
So I'm betting on 2040, assuming the camp/class lasts at the very most 2 weeks and 1 day passes per update.

All jokes aside, I wonder how they're going to go about pacing things. It's a pretty limited time frame they're working with for the story's premise and it's not like they're actually going to do 1 day per chapter. That'd be an insane amount of updates. However, at the same time they can't go too fast since I can imagine them having to cram everything into the last few days if they just let even a day or two pass in the story without anything major really happening to develop the story/characters.
This might become a real headache for the writer trying to time things out correctly.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
"Do you really wondering and not know how will ending? They will take as much money as possible, find first excuses for delays and then abandon it. In the meantime years passed, their bank account laugh and the ''game'' will be still in first days with nothing happened."

Yea, so can someone translate this for me? I'm too tired to interpret that.

Gulagurag

Oct 4, 2021
"Do you really wondering and not know how will ending? They will take as much money as possible, find first excuses for delays and then abandon it. In the meantime years passed, their bank account laugh and the ''game'' will be still in first days with nothing happened."

Yea, so can someone translate this for me? I'm too tired to interpret that.

It must be a hard life to live with such cynicism.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
It must be a hard life to live with such cynicism.
He's probably just jaded at this point. I've seen my fair share of games that end up that way but I try to lean more towards viewing each game on case-by-case basis. Only after a long time without a game update (7 to 8 months or more) and/or no communication at all (Patreon posts, etc.) for months would I start suspecting that the dev has just checked out.

I'm more or less indifferent about it all at this point and I'm a lot more understanding of a dev who's just doing this on the side and has a normal day job. Although, that being said it doesn't matter too much to me but it does affect whether I have enough interest/confidence in the game to get it from Patreon, Steam, etc. I think that's fair enough.

Reactions: pantypriv

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hello, everyone!

This week we continued work on fixes, focusing on little annoyances and artifacts that are left behind from rendering. We've learned a lot when it comes to the rendering process and how to prevent mistakes, but sometimes weird stuff just happens... like this square:

How did it happen? We don't know, since it didn't appear again when re-rendering! But it's a good example of what render mistakes are generally like, and how fixing them is easy (although it can be a little bit tedious).

We also continued coding, adding in more of the finished scenes and setting everything up for the SFX work to begin next. Some set design was also done, enhancing some of the remaining work-in-progress scenes.

Progress

Each day we get closer and closer to the release! And if you want a small indication of when the chapter will be ready, you can always look at the status header at the top of this post. It's just a general approximation so take it with a scoop of salt. But one thing is for certain: when the bar is fully colored in, we will post guaranteed release dates.

Other news

May's special poll has ended, and the winner is Bree!

And if you happened to miss Eve's April special, .

Cheers!

Robison & Npx

4.70 star(s) 267 Votes