4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
My assumption has always been that somebody was hiding in the bathroom and saw everything that went down with Cass, which could have severe repercussions later. The heartbeat in that case would indicate the peeper feeling increasingly panicky as the MC came very close to discovering him/her.

We can only speculate about who it was, but Helen seems to be the obvious candidate. Miller and the other girls were still out at that time, Ms. Hill was tending to Eve and Cass... well, the MC can vouch for her alibi.
Helen also said earlier than she enjoys spying on others so there it is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alternatively, Helen is a red herring and it's a character we haven't seen yet and this is part of the setup for the horror elements of the story.
Hmm, I didn't even consider that to be honest, since I wouldn't have thought we would get any kind of reaction from another characters perspective.... It came across to me as if it was the main character whose heart was beating fast but this is very interesting.
Not so sure I'm ok with creeper Helen though.... think I would prefer the Wendigo!

The preg' tag as well is another odd one, isn't this supposed to just be a summer camp type thing, which I think the longest it was stated for the group to be there in the material we have so far was 'A few weeks' from Kate. So unless there's a time skip or just a character we meet that happens to be pregnant, that tag is another head scratcher for now until we get more info. Fun game/story though so far. More camera/photography stuff would be neat.

Storm X

Jun 27, 2023
I didn't dream about what Miller did to Helen, you know, when she disappeared and he cooked those weird-tasting burgers for us?"
Is it really a sad part, though? :Kappa:
I can't believe your insensitivity. My eyes were welling up the whole time as I recalled those events :cry:
How can anyone not be moved to tears over how Miller prepared those burgers? Do they even have a heart?

This is the saddest thing I've heard to date. Miller's behavior is undoubtedly atrocious!

Serving those burgers which were obviously not up to the high standards and quality of the much loved Boobylicious is unforgivable! I wouldn't be surprised if they contained... BUTT.

Someone grab that jogger gal and have Miller prepare and serve her tits up the Boobylicious way.

MC and Eve deserve only the BREAST!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
How can anyone not be moved to tears over how Miller prepared those burgers? Do they even have a heart?

This is the saddest thing I've heard to date. Miller's behavior is undoubtedly atrocious!

Serving those burgers which were obviously not up to the high standards and quality of the much loved Boobylicious is unforgivable! I wouldn't be surprised if they contained... BUTT.

Someone grab that jogger gal and have Miller prepare and serve her tits up the Boobylicious way.

MC and Eve deserve only the BREAST!
He had to make do with what he had. At least he made HER edible :Kappa:

Don Flamingo

Feb 21, 2023
My assumption has always been that somebody was hiding in the bathroom and saw everything that went down with Cass, which could have severe repercussions later. The heartbeat in that case would indicate the peeper feeling increasingly panicky as the MC came very close to discovering him/her.

We can only speculate about who it was, but Helen seems to be the obvious candidate. Miller and the other girls were still out at that time, Ms. Hill was tending to Eve and Cass... well, the MC can vouch for her alibi.
Helen also said earlier than she enjoys spying on others so there it is.

Alternatively, Helen is a red herring and it's a character we haven't seen yet and this is part of the setup for the horror elements of the story.

Not yet.
Helen seems most likely spy of characters we know. Then maybe wendigos or someone we don't know yet. I have not played in a while so a chance I forget what's happening.

We left Sophie alone in woods, right? Maybe she came back early and got caught in shower. Too embarrassed to come out when she heard MC and Cassie getting to know one another.

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
Hmm, I didn't even consider that to be honest, since I wouldn't have thought we would get any kind of reaction from another characters perspective.... It came across to me as if it was the main character whose heart was beating fast but this is very interesting.

The preg' tag as well is another odd one, isn't this supposed to just be a summer camp type thing, which I think the longest it was stated for the group to be there in the material we have so far was 'A few weeks' from Kate. So unless there's a time skip or just a character we meet that happens to be pregnant, that tag is another head scratcher for now until we get more info. Fun game/story though so far. More camera/photography stuff would be neat.
Always cool to see different interpretations of the same scenes. As riveting as the BOOBS! ASS! MIA! TITTY MILK! discussions are, it gives us something else to talk about while we wait for the next update.

I didn't even consider your take on that scene, either, but now that I think about it, I think I'll stick with my version. If it was the MC feeling anxious for whatever reason, I would expect there to be some internal monologue to give us context for what is making him feel that way. Instead, he casually opens the door and only doesn't go into the bathroom because he realizes the shower is in the other one.

As for the pregnancy tag, there may well be a time skip later. It would tie in nicely with what we've learned about Sophie so far. In response to the question about where she sees herself in 5 years' time, she says that would like to have started a family by then. If you're focusing on her, you can have the MC say that he wants the same. It would make perfect sense to get that in the epilogue on her path.

It could be worked into the others' paths as well, but as it is, she's the prime candidate for that tag.

Not so sure I'm ok with creeper Helen though.... think I would prefer the Wendigo!
Helen seems most likely spy of characters we know. Then maybe wendigos or someone we don't know yet. I have not played in a while so a chance I forget what's happening.
I agree it's most likely Helen... but who knows, maybe you'll get your wish and the game later takes a turn into Until Dawn territory. :HideThePain:

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I agree it's most likely Helen... but who knows, maybe you'll get your wish and the game later takes a turn into Until Dawn territory. :HideThePain:
God I hope not! lol
It's hard to tell at this point what is just world building or bread crumbs but someone at some point is likely going to go in to those "Abandoned buildings" and maybe that will be where something darker happens.
Those cops are a bit odd as well.... The guy cop almost came across like he had personal beef with Miller and we're told it's ok to talk to cops but just not "Those" cops. Dirty cops? As in just those two? Something to do with why the main camp was really closed perhaps?

Storm X

Jun 27, 2023
People complaining about theory posts are the most tedious posts on here.

Always cool to see different interpretations of the same scenes. As riveting as the BOOBS! ASS! MIA! TITTY MILK! discussions are, it gives us something else to talk about while we wait for the next update.

I didn't even consider your take on that scene, either, but now that I think about it, I think I'll stick with my version. If it was the MC feeling anxious for whatever reason, I would expect there to be some internal monologue to give us context for what is making him feel that way. Instead, he casually opens the door and only doesn't go into the bathroom because he realizes the shower is in the other one.

As for the pregnancy tag, there may well be a time skip later. It would tie in nicely with what we've learned about Sophie so far. In response to the question about where she sees herself in 5 years' time, she says that would like to have started a family by then. If you're focusing on her, you can have the MC say that he wants the same. It would make perfect sense to get that in the epilogue on her path.

It could be worked into the others' paths as well, but as it is, she's the prime candidate for that tag.

Are zombies an actual theory that might happen in game too?

I thought Wendigos were these big Owl/Moose/bear monsters or something. Not the typical lame zombies you see everywhere these days.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
God I hope not! lol
It's hard to tell at this point what is just world building or bread crumbs but someone at some point is likely going to go in to those "Abandoned buildings" and maybe that will be where something darker happens.
Those cops are a bit odd as well.... The guy cop almost came across like he had personal beef with Miller and we're told it's ok to talk to cops but just not "Those" cops. Dirty cops? As in just those two? Something to do with why the main camp was really closed perhaps?
"Personal beef with Miller", that sounds dangerous, like super dangerous :ROFLMAO:

Storm X

Jun 27, 2023
I would kinda prefer a Wendigo but I'm sure a Wendigo would not be hiding in a shower scared of being found. Unless it's some kind of semi friendly or neutral Wendigo we're talking about.

As far as creeper Helen goes, is she psycho Helen Voorhees creeper or goofy Helen the green haired pervert creeper. Big difference there.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I would kinda prefer a Wendigo but I'm sure a Wendigo would not be hiding in a shower scared of being found. Unless it's some kind of semi friendly or neutral Wendigo we're talking about.

As far as creeper Helen goes, is she psycho Helen Voorhees creeper or goofy Helen the green haired pervert creeper. Big difference there.
Hey, you never know, maybe this is one of those wendigos with social anxiety disorder!

At the moment with Helen from what we've seen, right now she doesn't come across as anything other than just socially awkward and not really used to interacting with new people. At least that's my take on her character thus far.

• Haha
Reactions: Spider-Gwen's Hot

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022

Well Mia will kill you. Helen has the false red flag :D

• Wow
Reactions: Spider-Gwen's Hot

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Mia would never hurt the MC. She loves him and knows that one day he'll realize Mia is his true love and the one and only Best Girl and they'll live happily ever after in a big house with their six adorable kids.
I hope you're right but the death glares she gives others, especially Sophie .... oof!
Also, it's a tad unnerving that you have the conversation about not knowing where your friendship band is and not long after, magically have it appear in your pocket... I guess our boy could have forgotten about it, but its more a red flag to me than a nod to coincidence.
She's kind of cute though, not going to lie.
First play through will mainly be: #1 Sophie #2 Bree #3 Mia .... anything else is just icing on the cake. (y)

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes