4.70 star(s) 273 Votes
Sep 2, 2020
The fact is, the developers had the problem with the first game releases that patrons and F95 fans demanded BIGGER updates, more game time. Over the time, NFG don't wanted to release the update yet (with the content developed up to that point) to complete the day 1 and night events., according to the status reports, Chapter 05 has twice the size of Chapter 04. This update is to complete Day 1 and the added events Evening/Night.
to be fair, while i do agree with your point. Saying chapter 5 is twice of 4 isn't saying much at all considering that you could breeze 4 in 5 minutes if you auto skip and 10 if you don't

S4nshine

Mar 31, 2023
to be fair, while i do agree with your point. Saying chapter 5 is twice of 4 isn't saying much at all considering that you could breeze 4 in 5 minutes if you auto skip and 10 if you don't
Sure, but if you autoskip every chapter, NV and all other games here, it's everything meaningless and you don't even need to be interested in it any more. But I have only reproduced what the developers themselves have said in their status reports. We will only see what the actual scope of Chapter 5 will be when they publish it. I'm looking forward to it for now.

S4nshine

Mar 31, 2023
When will the latest version be available?Will it be next year?:eek:
It's ready when it's ready.
There is nothing more we can do here than wait patiently. And I am glad that in the immense flood of AVNs and other games here, this one is still being developed so diligently. And not disappearing into the depths of the F95 archives, as countless titles have done in the past and will do in the future, just because impatience, mockery and attempted influence on the development ultimately caused its creators to give up (for some, barring other unforeseen events).

Gastalbajter

Dec 14, 2022
Between this 2 frames, there is a frame which automatically skips in a blink of an eye. I could see Sophie says "We..."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And again, this time Miller said "We'll start with..."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think those situations should also go with click like everything else anyway.

-Because i have to read, it would be logical to have transparency box.
-Like many other game developers, you too have issues with female legs. They look like horse legs and some girls have froggy legs. The worst happens when they bend over or crouch.

Gastalbajter

Dec 14, 2022
Have you ever been in a situation in which someone is about to say something or has only said a few words, but suddenly something or someone else interrupts their talk and you can't hear and understand what they said properly?

The whole point of the thing you just mentioned about "automatic skip" is exactly that, so the player can't read and understand those words well (unless they scroll back to read the missed text), and IMHO, this automatic skip kinda makes the feeling and atmosphere a little bit more realistic.

I agree!:HideThePain:
Idk, it looks unnecessary feature and like some error which is why i mention it. If i click faster, that interrupted line is completely invisible. Like, there is no interrupted line at all.

Reactions: hawk784563

PeterSBigD

Feb 17, 2021
View attachment 2749269

I've been wondering if this is just a cute render of sexy Mia or if it's also foreshadowing the fact we'll have a chance to play a game of strip poker in Chapter 5.

Maybe once night falls Miller asks us if we'd like to help him grill burgers by the pool but we also find out Cassandra is organizing a secret strip poker game in a tent in the woods.

So we have to choose between:

A. Helping Miller grill burgers by the pool with Miss Hill, Sophie, Bree and Mike. Getting to swim with everyone. Maybe hang out with Miss Hill in the jacuzzi getting a little closer to her.

Or

B. Sneaking off to play strip poker with Mia, Cassandra, Helen and Eve in the woods. Where we get a chance to strip some of the girls completely nude and maybe a little kissing and touching the girls if we play well enough.

I'm sure we'll get a chance to hang out by the pool but a game of strip poker with Mia and other girls could be a lot of fun too.
I never really got the Mia appeal until now

giphy (3).gif

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
Wait a sec, is that Jenni the girl from the store? I don't know if I'm getting her mixed up, but that girl doesn't look much like the Jenni I knew apart from the blonde hair :confused:
Which reminds me that it's been months since I last replayed the game. I should be doing it soon.
Was wondering the same thing.. must wait a little bit more :HideThePain:

Reactions: Aristos
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes