4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
Damn Jenni looks so different :PogChamp:, better I must say, the lightning and different clothes can really change how a person looks, I also like the new hairstyle. I know how my MC is going to pay her :sneaky:

Also, I wouldn't mind getting to know better that barmaid if you know what I mean.

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
I'd like to see Mia's face when I start telling her about the fun at the club.
Mia glare.jpg

Sounds like you had a great time. I'm really happy for you.

Damn Jenni looks so different :PogChamp:, better I must say, the lightning and different clothes can really change how a person looks, I also like the new hairstyle. I know how my MC is going to pay her :sneaky:

Also, I wouldn't mind getting to know better that barmaid if you know what I mean.
I agree. I liked Jenni's look before, but now she's even better... and a bit bustier than I would have thought. But I'm not complaining, she's right up my alley! Glad she's making a comeback. Even though she won't play a big part in my canon playthrough (so that somebody doesn't get upset), I'll gladly get to know her better some other time.

The barmaid's name is Livia, judging by how her preview image is named. Looks good, let's see what's on the menu...

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
Even though she won't play a big part in my canon playthrough (so that somebody doesn't get upset), I'll gladly get to know her better some other time.
Well, can't hurt if she doesn't know ;)

How do I unlock this button?
If I remember correctly:

-Talk to her at the train station at the beginning
-Text her on the second free roam

At least that's how I think I did it.

Damn I forgot how good her tits were...
That's just a big plus, she's beautiful and from what we've seen of her, I think she can be a lot of fun.

Reactions: Spider-Gwen's Hot

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018

CH05 Preview: Club Freya

Triple preview time! You've already met Jenni and Officer Lainey, and tonight in Club Freya you will also meet the fair blue barmaid. Just remember: those drinks are strong.

View attachment 2756887 View attachment 2756888 View attachment 2756890
Damn Jenni looks way better here than when we saw her before. I dunno if it's some weird case with lighting or whatever like it was with Cassandra who looks a lot different in newer releases than she did in first release and i dont care just keep her like this.

Officer Lainey thinks it's cool to wear aviators everywhere i guess haha, i like it. I feel like we might get some action with her in the next episode.

And finally that waitress, goddamn those are some big assets she has there.

This game is gonna be so great once the MC starts hooking up with all the girls, so many hot as fuck girls too chose from.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes