4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

S4nshine

Mar 31, 2023
Yeah but as another post mentioned is every day going to be so many releases? Just curious because basically nothing of note has happened yet which I get we have to meet the characters get the story set up build some character relationships but how long is this trip or summer school whatever it is? Just curious about what to expect regarding releases in general...? that being said I do think there is a set up here for some interesting scenarios only time will tell I guess...
greetingmrshill.png
In Mrs. Hill's welcome address, at least, there is talk of "weeks"

Reactions: VOYEUR
May 22, 2023
Yeah but as another post mentioned is every day going to be so many releases? Just curious because basically nothing of note has happened yet which I get we have to meet the characters get the story set up build some character relationships but how long is this trip or summer school whatever it is? Just curious about what to expect regarding releases in general...? that being said I do think there is a set up here for some interesting scenarios only time will tell I guess...
There will most likely be much faster pacing after the conclusion of the first day.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
what is the rough estimate or concrete release date of when this game's next update is supposed to come out?

I'm not a patron and don't follow the development that closely so I'm out of the loop

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
what is the rough estimate or concrete release date of when this game's next update is supposed to come out?

I'm not a patron and don't follow the development that closely so I'm out of the loop
Definitely some time after the dev finishes it.

• Haha
Reactions: camube

Staben

Mar 10, 2023
I got questions.
How far is this game going? Because I played this version on F95, but looks like chapter 1 only. Meaning, seems too short to be up to chapter 4.
I follow the Discord channel and I see there's Chapter 5 prevs, but I'm kind of a moron and don't understand half the sh*t happening.
Do I have to patreon this game to get it up to date? Is this just a preview?
Sorry if that's the thing, I don't wanna read the whole thread to be up to date, but the game looks great and would love to play it full.

S4nshine

Mar 31, 2023
I got questions.
How far is this game going? Because I played this version on F95, but looks like chapter 1 only. Meaning, seems too short to be up to chapter 4.
I follow the Discord channel and I see there's Chapter 5 prevs, but I'm kind of a moron and don't understand half the sh*t happening.
Sorry if that's the thing, I don't wanna read the whole thread to be up to date, but the game looks great and would love to play it full.
Hi, with chapter 4 we are still on day 1. With the new upcoming chapter 5, day 1 will be completed.
The version available here is exactly the same as the one you would receive on Patreon.

You can support the developers, but of course you don't have to. But as long as there is interest and financial support, and no other unforeseen circumstances, development will continue.

Reactions: Staben

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I got questions.
Apart from what sisa2023 already explained, I would also clarify that calling the updates "chapters" is just a manner of speaking, and there is no separation between them in the game. For example, the first chapter ended with everyone walking into the house for the first time after driving there from the train station. If you play the game now, that scene goes on inside seamlessly; you don't notice when one update ended and the next started.
Just think of the so-called "chapters" as first relase, second release, etc.

And yes, the game doesn't have much content yet. The next update ("chapter" 5) has been in development way longer than the previous ones and will add a lot more content, including some night scenes to put an end to day 1.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yes, that's there to guide players who have played before. But as I said, what I meant is that they continue seamlessly; the story is not really divided into distinct chapters (BaDIK's style so to speak), and a scene that starts in one "chapter" can actually continue in the next one. It's just a way of calling the successive game updates.

Reactions: Chev1955

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I get what you mean.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, that will be shown to everyone playing the game, not only to old players.
The message pops up simply as a guide to let everyone know that the following content was included in update X; what I meant was just that it will only be useful for those of us who played the previous content so that we can tell exactly where a specific update ended in case we had forgotten, or if we want to replay the game from there for whatever reason (buggy update that ruined the saves, for example). New players won't care because for them the whole story will be presented as a contiuous whole.
TBH, those messages are something I would remove from the game since they don't really serve any purpose. I would also remove any reference to "chapter" and would stick to calling the updates v.0.4, 0.5 or whatever the number.

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hello, everyone!

This week our focus has been on polishing. We started with a couple of playthroughs of the chapter and made a list of the many little things that require fixing, and things that we just want to improve upon a little bit. And there's a whole bunch of that! Thankfully, most of the fixes are on the coding side and thus relatively quick and easy to do.

We also have our first counts of the length of CH05, and they are in the 2h+ territory. This time will vary wildly from player to player of course, and it's subject to change as the remaining scenes get finished and put into the game, but the average playthrough should fall somewhere between 2-3 hours.

If someone finishes the update in 5 minutes, they should be spanked. Hard.

We're still some time away from having a beta test version available. We will also do several test runs ourselves before the beta, as soon as all the planned content is in the game. The extra eyes will be an especially big help this time around since this is our biggest release so far, by a pretty big margin.

This weekend we'll chip away at our to-do lists and the backlog of edits that have been waiting for a while. A new scene will also get put into the game next week after we're finished post-processing, which can be quite brain-numbing at times... but it can also be relaxing in a way, and it's always a joy to see the new content being put into the game!

Other news

Bree is leading the special render poll for July, with Sophie trailing behind in second place.

Cheers,

Robison & Npx

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes