4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018

Hello, everyone!

This week our focus has been on polishing. We started with a couple of playthroughs of the chapter and made a list of the many little things that require fixing, and things that we just want to improve upon a little bit. And there's a whole bunch of that! Thankfully, most of the fixes are on the coding side and thus relatively quick and easy to do.

We also have our first counts of the length of CH05, and they are in the 2h+ territory. This time will vary wildly from player to player of course, and it's subject to change as the remaining scenes get finished and put into the game, but the average playthrough should fall somewhere between 2-3 hours.

If someone finishes the update in 5 minutes, they should be spanked. Hard.
I agree if you really finish a new update from a great game in only a few minutes you deserves a good spanking. :devilish:
funny-as.gif

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
If the 2+ hour claim for a playthrough of chapter 5 is accurate, I'll be very happy with that. In some games I skip a bunch of dialogue but Summer Heat (if it retains the quality of the first releases) is one where I am thorough about it so hopefully it does last as long as they promise.

I'll probably be replaying the whole game from the start, though.

dazdraperm

Jun 17, 2023

Hello, everyone!

This week our focus has been on polishing. We started with a couple of playthroughs of the chapter and made a list of the many little things that require fixing, and things that we just want to improve upon a little bit. And there's a whole bunch of that! Thankfully, most of the fixes are on the coding side and thus relatively quick and easy to do.

We also have our first counts of the length of CH05, and they are in the 2h+ territory. This time will vary wildly from player to player of course, and it's subject to change as the remaining scenes get finished and put into the game, but the average playthrough should fall somewhere between 2-3 hours.

If someone finishes the update in 5 minutes, they should be spanked. Hard.

We're still some time away from having a beta test version available. We will also do several test runs ourselves before the beta, as soon as all the planned content is in the game. The extra eyes will be an especially big help this time around since this is our biggest release so far, by a pretty big margin.

This weekend we'll chip away at our to-do lists and the backlog of edits that have been waiting for a while. A new scene will also get put into the game next week after we're finished post-processing, which can be quite brain-numbing at times... but it can also be relaxing in a way, and it's always a joy to see the new content being put into the game!

Other news

Bree is leading the special render poll for July, with Sophie trailing behind in second place.

Cheers,

Robison & Npx
We're all dispersing. We'll meet again before Christmas.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I remember the wonderful times when there were jokes on here about yandere Mia and Miller-skinner, when we shared cool details from the game and there were no posts related to development time or milking. Maybe It's like a mold that develops over time.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I remember the wonderful times when there were jokes on here about yandere Mia and Miller-skinner, when we shared cool details from the game and there were no posts related to development time or milking. Maybe It's like a mold that develops over time.
Do you think Miller uses a blade or has a special technique where he uses his innate understanding of skin to remove it by hand?

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Do you think Miller uses a blade or has a special technique where he uses his innate understanding of skin to remove it by hand?
I think it depends on where the skin is used afterward. If it's for making a car seat, he probably uses something special and very sharp, probably some kind of carving knife. And if it's just to add extra flavor to his burger, he just pulls pieces off with his hands.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Maybe he's a were-gnarl? Uses his razor-sharp fingernails to peel off the skin and eat it.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes