4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I think it depends on where the skin is used afterward. If it's for making a car seat, he probably uses something special and very sharp, probably some kind of carving knife. And if it's just to add extra flavor to his burger, he just pulls pieces off with his hands.
I was thinking more like pyramid head in the movie, degloves the body in one go, very professional.

Reactions: wizardcock

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I remember the wonderful times when there were jokes on here about yandere Mia and Miller-skinner, when we shared cool details from the game and there were no posts related to development time or milking. Maybe It's like a mold that develops over time.
I swear to God I was thinking the same thing and was going to type a similar message right before I read yours.
100% agree.
We used to have fun and could make some jokes because the thread was lighthearted and welcoming. Now, thanks to some poeple, the rest of us get our "Boobylicious" posts deleted and there's been some drama lately that had never been seen before.
It's a shame. I hope when the next update is out we can have some fun again; I can only resuscitate the tier maker thing so many times a year :Kappa:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Also, the game is damn good

And I can't leave a comment without saying the usual Eve is fucking awesome.
She is so beautiful.
I would totally let her take charge in the relationship and in the bedroom
Except for one thing I will never take a dildo up my arse
My butthole is off limits.

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022

She is so beautiful.
I wouldn't be surprised if she does just that. She's clearly more experienced and confident than the others, isn't embarrassed to bring up the subject of sex and speaks her mind instead of beating around the bush. She just needs to warm up to the MC and then it's game on. Instead of blushing and hoping that he reads her signs correctly (good luck with that...), she'll probably be more like "shut and kiss me".

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wouldn't be surprised if she does just that. She's clearly more experienced and confident than the others, isn't embarrassed to bring up the subject of sex and speaks her mind instead of beating around the bush. She just needs to warm up to the MC and then it's game on. Instead of blushing and hoping that he reads her signs correctly (good luck with that...), she'll probably be more like "shut and kiss me".
Yeah that's probably part of why I find her so attractive
I love girls who speak their mind and take charge like she does.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021

She is so beautiful.
Except for one thing I will never take a dildo up my arse
My butthole is off limits.
Good thing it's pov game. That way, no matter what the outcome, we won't see the MC's ass. :)

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
I swear to God I was thinking the same thing and was going to type a similar message right before I read yours.
100% agree.
We used to have fun and could make some jokes because the thread was lighthearted and welcoming. Now, thanks to some poeple, the rest of us get our "Boobylicious" posts deleted and there's been some drama lately that had never been seen before.
It's a shame. I hope when the next update is out we can have some fun again; I can only resuscitate the tier maker thing so many times a year :Kappa:
What I find amusing is that, like you said, if you are having fun and joking about something, the mods delete your posts because they are off-topic, but then the same people come to the thread and whine about the same thing again and again almost every day and the mods don't do anything, what a joke.

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
When CH5 (or release 5) comes out, I won't be happy because we're getting new content; I'll be happy because some people will finally shut their mouths.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When I read your comment I could only think of one thing...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, and I wholeheartedly agree with your statement, obviously.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I really like the sound design in this game.
Me too, sound design isnt something that a lot of people mention but it is really important when making a good game. for me the standout in this game is the sparkle sound that happens when you get the car ladies number, it always makes me laugh

Reactions: wizardcock
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes