4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
You can look but you can't touch.
I hate that hairstyle... why couldn't they give her a much better hairstyle than this one? eh.

Currently, we still are on the first day and looks like this update is going to cover from the evening to the night.
Hold up, so, 5 Chapters = just the first day? another 5 = the second day? holy shite... that's really slow. After like, 25 more updates, that'll just be one week in-game? I don't know what to think of this. This sucks balls.

Reactions: PeterSBigD

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
I hate that hairstyle... why couldn't they give her a much better hairstyle than this one? eh.

Hold up, so, 5 Chapters = just the first day? another 5 = the second day? holy shite... that's really slow. After like, 25 more updates, that'll just be one week in-game? I don't know what to think of this. This sucks balls.
I get what you mean. There’s this other game called Dreamland. A lot of similar story tropes (camp, mystery disappearance/murder), but the way it progresses is way different.

Dreamland is still on the first day like Summer Geat (sort of) but it rushes out of the gate with hooking up with some roadside hoes. I guess it’s not too far fetched given they’re all going to a summer break/ music festival sort of thing…but the characters aren’t as likeable.

I still kind of prefer Summer Heat’s more slower pacing and getting to know the characters. Then again, I don’t want it to be too realistic and have 40 chapters until Mia is keen. Probably why dev has the sexy car lady there to fuck the MC and tide players over in the meantime.

At this rate though, Summer Heat’s in-game time per chapter is going to get left behind for sure.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

They're at a summer art camp that's supposed to last for only some days.

dazdraperm

Jun 17, 2023
Just this once, the extra preview in case someone's curious:

View attachment 2759068

Tonight's dancer at Club Freya: Rainbow! You can look but you can't touch.
Let me guess: the main characters will once again have only languid glances, and the sexual scene will happen with an uninteresting and unknown woman to anyone?

This is predictable.

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
Let me guess: the main characters will once again have only languid glances, and the sexual scene will happen with an uninteresting and unknown woman to anyone?

This is predictable.
ROFL! Yeah I picked up that too. I mentioned in the Dreamland thread that Summer Heat was slower and had a lot of these sultry, lusty glances after every convo that contributed to the slower pace.

Not an entirely bad thing, as it can help with sexual tension and build up to sex scenes. But, it does feel extra slow because of the in-game time Summer Heat has.

I think a lot of the AVNs that try to have a more ‘realistic’ portrayal with relationship progression always has one slut character the MC fucks early on for the players, which happens to be the sexy car lady in Summer Heat.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Yes, we will be able to visit Club Freya in the new Chapter 5. And there we will meet returning and also new characters.
Yeah but as another post mentioned is every day going to be so many releases? Just curious because basically nothing of note has happened yet which I get we have to meet the characters get the story set up build some character relationships but how long is this trip or summer school whatever it is? Just curious about what to expect regarding releases in general...? that being said I do think there is a set up here for some interesting scenarios only time will tell I guess...

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes