4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
The only Helen content I'm interested in is her breast fat content. I'm really particular about my recipes :rolleyes:

On a different topic, it's somewhat disheartening that no date estimation was given for the release yet.
They'll give a release date when the progress bar is completely colored. I think it's the right thing, because there's less disappointment that the release date will change due to inaccurate prediction.

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022
They'll give a release date when the progress bar is completely colored. I think it's the right thing, because there's less disappointment that the release date will change due to inaccurate prediction.
But that has its own bitter taste. Bar is fully colored=Well here is the releasedate in 3-4 weeks. I think this concept about coloring the bar to marking a release date is cool, but why doubling that up?

Reactions: roro

Zareem

May 20, 2017
She hasn't been mentioned directly that much, but it looks like she will be the only one getting a flashback scene in this update so we should be seeing her quite a bit. If we go back to this dev log, they say that one of the characters will be getting a flashback and while they don't say which one, they did provide a clue.

The image is not working anymore, but I pulled it from the Patreon post and it's this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...which lines up with what Sophie told us about having a horse in the past.

Since she's kind of getting the spotlight like that, she should get a fair amount of "normal" content as well (as should each of the girls, really, given the size of the update). Maybe this will also shed some light on who's been calling her so persistently... or it could be something else entirely, of course.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where do we find out in the game that someones been calling Sophie persistently?

Reactions: VOYEUR

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Where do we find out in the game that someones been calling Sophie persistently?
I cant remember exactly when, but at one point in the story Bree says to Sophie that her phone is blowing up. Then when you ask Sophie about it when you are talking on the rock, she basically says, "dont worry about it"
I think the assumption here is that someone is relentlessly calling her, but it could also be someone texting her a lot, maybe she is really popular?

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I cant remember exactly when, but at one point in the story Bree says to Sophie that her phone is blowing up. Then when you ask Sophie about it when you are talking on the rock, she basically says, "dont worry about it"
I think the assumption here is that someone is relentlessly calling her, but it could also be someone texting her a lot, maybe she is really popular?
Probably her horse.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I agree. What I meant is that we're still not close to the point where they would be able to share an estimated release date.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

Hello, everyone!

This week we have a small update regarding the numbers of CH05.

The render count for this update is going to be in the 3000 territory. We estimated in the past that it would be roughly double the size of CH04, which would have been about 2400 renders, but we passed that a while ago and now it's definitely bigger than that. Animation count is something we'll save for later since they aren't and won't be rendered for a while.

Last weekend we focused on problem renders, mainly fixing some issues and filling in some gaps. This weekend, we'll finalize Eve's scene and the branching that comes with it. Some post-processing will also be done to the renders that are fresh out of the oven.

Work has also continued on the Bree scene, and it's been slightly edited since the last pass. Previously we had done some work on the scene out of order and stopped when we struggled, but we've since ironed out the reasons behind that struggle and it now feels smooth like butter.

We also did some more scripting for the next update, CH06, mainly ensuring that there won't be any funny business regarding scope creep and expectations. After CH05 is out, we'll talk about future deadlines and some of the changes we'll be implementing to accommodate them.

Finally, we've been adding some more SFX to the previous chapters that didn't have them. CH04 is when we implemented a lot of new sounds and ambience and we want every chapter to have consistent audio.

The only content that still needs to be done for CH05 is main girl content, Mia and Bree specifically. Oh, and some Helen content!

Cheers,

Robison & Npx
Whenever I see CH05 in the updates, my brain adds and A and reads it as CHAOS.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes