4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Magnumhawaii

Jul 9, 2019

View attachment 2814811
Anyone else playing this game feel less like the main character, and more like a patsy in a film noir movie?

"You want me to knock off Miller so you can steal his money and fly to Tahiti? What no, that's ridicul-"

Puts her hand on my arm. Smiles.

"When do you want me do commit this horrible crime?"

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
The render quality in this game is top notch.
Probably the best I have seen.
It's definitely top tier. I started playing around with Daz myself about two weeks ago and that's put things in perspective for me. I mean, I always found Summer Heat's art impressive, but now that I can compare it to the stuff I make myself, I realize that it's actually insanely good. Particularly the monthly specials. I was also surprised how much work can go into making just one render.

Obviously, I'm still very much a noob at this, but it's clear that the devs know their way around Daz very well.

Last edited:

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Does anyone have all previews/special renders?
The search is a little complicated since it includes every comment that talks about the previews... Yes, I'm lazy.

S4nshine

Mar 31, 2023
Does anyone have all previews/special renders?
The search is a little complicated since it includes every comment that talks about the previews... Yes, I'm lazy.
OP, there's a link to all specials.
https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-heat-v0-4-1-naughty-fox-games.107102/post-10769173
except for the new one today, of course.

I don't know why, when I reported the link to that post, to the mods, I mentioned that they were all specials, but then they were just added to the OP as a bonus. In other threads wallpapers and co were also added as such.

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2021
Haha My renpy folder says I have played about 450 games
But to be honest I found most of them to be not my style
Plus, I don't like harem games so that narrows things a bit for me lol
How about I take all the other girls
And you all get Helen
Sounds like a good deal to me
Vidal, are you sure this one isn't your relative?
fry-skeptical.gif

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes