4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Juice86

Jan 13, 2023
Hm, you're right.
So Juice86 ignore my pessimistic thoughts on the matter, don't abandon hope, let your heart lift in song and hope that you will be granted a most wondrous night of passion with the sweet Helen.
So you're telling me there's a chance... YEAH! :makes Jim Carrey face:

After looking up that meme, I think his character from dumb and dumber might have been Helen's inspiration. At least a female version of him anyway.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Found out about this game thanks to Darkdevil66 and Geralt From Rivia and I'm hooked damn it.

Hawkes Current Tier Listing
1. Bree ala Sagelett
2. Eve ala Emo Gally
3. Sophie ala FTG (Fun Time Gal)
4. Cassie ala The Wildcard
5. Mia ala LTB (Long Time Bestie)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
No, I did not...

Ala means per their according nickname that I have dubbed them.
Nice nicknames anyway.
Now, cut the excuses and make a proper tier list.

Oh, and before you fully join the thread, we need to know how you like your burgers cooked and what type of meat you prefer: younger, older, smaller, bigger, fresh, aged...

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
what type of meat you prefer: younger, older, smaller, bigger, fresh, aged...
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

As a man of refined culture, the correct answer would be all of the above, as each has redeeming qualities in their own manner and rights.

Younger leads to lack of experience yet can be catered and treated accordingly to be well aged.
Older leads experience and talent yet by no means under the right conditions can it not be revitalized to something slightly younger and vibrant.

In terms of larger or smaller, while smaller is either justice or premium and larger is certainly truthful in respects, each has their own perkyness to them. So long as their hand filling.

my-image.png

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

As a man of refined culture, the correct answer would be all of the above, as each has redeeming qualities in their own manner and rights.

Younger leads to lack of experience yet can be catered and treated accordingly to be well aged.
Older leads experience and talent yet by no means under the right conditions can it not be revitalized to something slightly younger and vibrant.

In terms of larger or smaller, while smaller is either justice or premium and larger is certainly truthful in respects, each has their own perkyness to them. So long as their hand filling.

View attachment 2821463
I get you: a good burger is always a good burger as long as you're hungry.

Mia in tier C, though... Well, you do you :HideThePain:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Mia in tier C, though...
She's cute, and likely wholesome. Thing is though, ease to disappoint by her looks, not to mention being pretty jealous of Bree ehm... "helping" us out on the bars. Literally that bestie kind of friend that is either super sweet and gets a little tsunderey or the one that gets yanderey. Hasn't had much screen time or intereact though. Could end up in B-tier if things change but for now, C.

• Love
Reactions: Aristos

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Facts.
But my guess is they are going to stretch "ch.5 is going to be longer than Shaquille O'Neal's dick thats why It's going to take 2 years to complete" as long as they can to milk as much as they can before they abandon the game.
check out this post from Friday, seems like they are pretty close to giving a release date on CH5.

If you think the game will be abandoned, why waste any more of your time replying to the thread?

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022

View attachment 2821463
This is the tier list :BootyTime:

check out this post from Friday, seems like they are pretty close to giving a release date on CH5.

If you think the game will be abandoned, why waste any more of your time replying to the thread?
There are still people who haven't ignored that guy? Do yourself a favor :WeSmart:

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes