4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Found out about this game thanks to Darkdevil66 and Geralt From Rivia and I'm hooked damn it.

Hawkes Current Tier Listing
1. Bree ala Sagelett
2. Eve ala Emo Gally
3. Sophie ala FTG (Fun Time Gal)
4. Cassie ala The Wildcard
5. Mia ala LTB (Long Time Bestie)
:unsure: Did you maybe mean "à la"?

Also, you lucky bastard. You just found out about this. You'll only have to wait a couple months for the next update. I've been waiting for

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hello, everyone!

Last weekend we continued working on Bree, finished Eve's scene and reworked some of the details regarding it. We also did a ton of post-processing to prevent a backlog from building up in that department. The scene with Bree has progressed well this week and will continue being the focus this weekend. A bunch of little changes were also made to polish the evening scene overall. Finally, we also did some coding, SFX and Ember testing.

This week we thought to include a preview in the status update, so we rolled our magic dice and the winner was Ms. Hill!

We still have one more preview planned. We're thinking Mia or Bree, but we'd love to hear who you'd be most interested in seeing before the release! Helen is also an option.

Other news

The monthly special for July featuring Bree was published earlier this week. If you missed it, . You can also find all the special monthly renders

Cheers!

Robison & Npx

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
She look pissed. Hopefully because Miller screw-up (again) and not because she knows MC fucked and creampied her sister
What's she holding? It could be a towel but I think it looks more like a pair of shorts, I wonder if MC has been skinny dipping, if so I hope he wasn't alone.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
What's she holding? It could be a towel but I think it looks more like a pair of shorts, I wonder if MC has been skinny dipping, if so I hope he wasn't alone.
It looks like a pair of shorts indeed, maybe the MC was skinny dipping with Sophie and Bree, both Sophie and Bree wanted to swim after the introduction and there's a preview with Sophie by the pool so I think it's possible.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021

Hello, everyone!

Last weekend we continued working on Bree, finished Eve's scene and reworked some of the details regarding it. We also did a ton of post-processing to prevent a backlog from building up in that department. The scene with Bree has progressed well this week and will continue being the focus this weekend. A bunch of little changes were also made to polish the evening scene overall. Finally, we also did some coding, SFX and Ember testing.

This week we thought to include a preview in the status update, so we rolled our magic dice and the winner was Ms. Hill!

We still have one more preview planned. We're thinking Mia or Bree, but we'd love to hear who you'd be most interested in seeing before the release! Helen is also an option.

Other news

The monthly special for July featuring Bree was published earlier this week. If you missed it, . You can also find all the special monthly renders

Cheers!

Robison & Npx
Is it just me or did they change her facial features a bit? she looks different somehow....

Zareem

May 20, 2017

Hello, everyone!

Other news

Cheers!

Robison & Npx
Can your or anyone else please post the full res pic of Kate? Im trying to make it my pfp but cant cos its not valid or sth

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
I have the impression that it's every week the same like if they had already done hundred of Eve and Bree scenes :WeSmart:

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Thanks and wow searching for this image in Google made a COBD wallpaper come up as the only result. Hm somehow pic is still 805x452 for me if I inspect in Chrome but tab says full hd. Ok at least know I can make it my pfp.

1691187280065.png

Last edited:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
It looks like a pair of shorts indeed, maybe the MC was skinny dipping with Sophie and Bree, both Sophie and Bree wanted to swim after the introduction and there's a preview with Sophie by the pool so I think it's possible.
The fabric is translucent.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes