4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I have no idea what happened yesterday because I didn't read this thread but I'm glad that it's open again and we can discuss this great game. I was thinking that maybe someone with more willpower than me could open an off-topic thread where we could make jokes and discuss other stuff safely.

Excuse the introduction. Now, what I really wanted to say: Who was it that collected all the previews and special renders? It would be great if you could add a link in the OP so that they're readily accessible :(

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
I have no idea what happened yesterday because I didn't read this thread but I'm glad that it's open again and we can discuss this great game. I was thinking that maybe someone with more willpower than me could open an off-topic thread where we could make jokes and discuss other stuff safely.

Excuse the introduction. Now, what I really wanted to say: Who was it that collected all the previews and special renders? It would be great if you could add a link in the OP so that they're readily accessible :(
just bookmark it :WeSmart:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Umm, was it my response to a rude complaint about the missing ETA that started a shitstorm that ultimately caused the thread to be locked up and scrubbed yesterday? If so, then I apologize. :oops:
I don't really know much about what happened after my post besides the fact that it got deleted with the post that I responded to and many other messages that followed.

Reactions: Jericho85

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Umm, was it my response to a rude complaint about the missing ETA that started a shitstorm that ultimately caused the thread to be locked up and scrubbed yesterday? If so, then I apologize. :oops:
I don't really know much about what happened after my post besides the fact that it got deleted with the post that I responded to and many other messages that followed.
We ended up with about 5 pages of discussion about development time, that forced the clean up due to the rule about derailing the thread with those discussions. The thread was locked because new posts were coming in on the same issue as the mod tried to clean up.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I doubt it was your post. I'd guess it was more about the rude complaints themselves. That, and the people posting them deliberately ignoring forum rules despite several people pointing them out. Hopefully they finally got the hint and will stop derailing the thread with dev hate and complaints about development time.

I was thinking that maybe someone with more willpower than me could open an off-topic thread where we could make jokes and discuss other stuff safely.
No kidding. There needs to be an off-topic thread. If the whiners want an unmoderated outlet, that's where it should be. Not here.

Last edited:

Northpx

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2021
Looks like there was a purge in here, the OP has also been updated with a warning text in the aftermath. Apologies for creating a situation that attracts negativity. :HideThePain:

Who was it that collected all the previews and special renders? It would be great if you could add a link in the OP so that they're readily accessible :(
The post including them was added to the OP some time ago by mods. It was called Bonus, like someone mentioned before, but I'll change it to Monthly Specials. (y)

Zero-

Mar 22, 2023
Jericho, how heavy, man.

People already understood... no interesting comments, just the same old boring comments about Miss Hill's boobs,understood over and out.

Finished that topic, this comment was unnecessary and I was not going to say anything else, but since you like the last word, you always had to clarify it: You are just a fool who thinks you are right... people only support your comments because they are you spend many hours here.

Enjoy your boring thread.

Kind regards:coffee:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Jericho, how heavy, man.

People already understood... no interesting comments, just the same old boring comments about Miss Hill's boobs,understood over and out.

Finished that topic, this comment was unnecessary and I was not going to say anything else, but since you like the last word, you always had to clarify it: You are just a fool who thinks you are right... people only support your comments because they are you spend many hours here.

Enjoy your boring thread.

Kind regards:coffee:
bye.gif

• Angry
Reactions: BorgiaBou
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes