4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
What's she holding? It could be a towel but I think it looks more like a pair of shorts, I wonder if MC has been skinny dipping, if so I hope he wasn't alone.
I can see MC getting caught skinny dipping but then why is she in what appears to be a swim suit? Not that I'm complaining :p

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I had a thought. Bree likes it when you tell her what to do and doesn't seem very bright. It's very possible you could tell her to strip and she would. She is athletic but seems to be excited by the idea of being dominated. Just an idea I had... an idea that shrunk my pants :sneaky:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
i want to ask for those who are their patrons or follow this thread closely, what will be the estimated playtime for Chapter 5 according to the dev?

With "2400 renders + several hundreds more" how long of a playtime are they expecting we are going to get from this chapter?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
i want to ask for those who are their patrons or follow this thread closely, what will be the estimated playtime for Chapter 5 according to the dev?

With "2400 renders + several hundreds more" how long of a playtime are they expecting we are going to get from this chapter?
IF they keep their usual formula, which its one of the things I think sets this VN apart, but its also why it feels like the plot barely moves, at least 500 of thouse will be renders used for expressions, details and variations to the same scene, so I dont expect more than 1h for a fast reader.

DIK had around 5k static renders last update, but we all know the bloat that are free roams and minigames in that one and I think I played for like 5-8h to finish all routes for ep9.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I had a thought. Bree likes it when you tell her what to do and doesn't seem very bright. It's very possible you could tell her to strip and she would. She is athletic but seems to be excited by the idea of being dominated. Just an idea I had... an idea that shrunk my pants :sneaky:
But armond you know I can't tell a woman what to do
Remember I'm a gentleman
Hopefully she will settle for being treated like a princess

Juice86

Jan 13, 2023
100% she would strip.
Bree gives off the biggest DTF vibes of any of the student girls.

Northpx

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2021
how long of a playtime are they expecting we are going to get from this chapter?
Expecting roughly 2 hours per playthrough, on average. Will vary wildly, I imagine.
at least 500 of thouse will be renders used for expressions, details and variations to the same scene,
Something like that. We will always have a focus on expressions but we've been increasing the lines of text per render for this release and slightly toning down on the amount of reactions in some scenes.
My bet this will be the total time if you play all girl's routes possible
We didn't include all the different paths or girls in our estimation, so it should be more than that. Especially for those who want to see everything. :BootyTime:

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes