4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Can anyone please post the latest dev update?

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hello, everyone!

We are nearing the end of the development of CH05. If everything works out well, we are realistically looking at a September/early October release. We still don't have an exact release date due to all the different variables involved, but in the next few weeks these variables will get smaller and smaller. There are roughly 300 renders remaining before we can move onto the final part of development. This includes more playtesting, editing, fixing, polish, beta testing and final touches.

Renders

A couple hundred renders came out of the queue this week, and many were created to bring the queue back up to 100+. Early in the chapter we dipped our toes into the night content to get a feel for the darker scenes. It was a big learning process and also a challenge, but at this point we're pretty comfortable working in the dark. The monthly specials have also served as a testing ground for us, which has helped a lot in learning the dark secrets of rendering.

Only a couple of scenes remain to create renders for now, and we're looking to start the final scene by next week!

Coding and SFX

One of the simplest tasks, but also one of the most time-consuming... the SFX. Sourcing sound effects for specific moments is often a task in itself, but creating a detailed soundscape is something we thoroughly enjoy! Naturally, those who play the game on quiet mode with one hand won't get to hear it, but for everyone else, we hope the world feels much more alive as a result.

Aside from SFX, we also made some small edits to the Ember content and dialogue while coding this week.

Scripting 0.6

We've also finished a rough draft for the script of 0.6, based off our outline. This means after the launch of CH05, we'll be able to speedrun the screenwriting process, which is definitely something we're looking forward to a lot after this update cycle.

Cheers!

Robison & Npx

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Hello, everyone!

We are nearing the end of the development of CH05. If everything works out well, we are realistically looking at a September/early October release. We still don't have an exact release date due to all the different variables involved, but in the next few weeks these variables will get smaller and smaller. There are roughly 300 renders remaining before we can move onto the final part of development. This includes more playtesting, editing, fixing, polish, beta testing and final touches.

Renders

A couple hundred renders came out of the queue this week, and many were created to bring the queue back up to 100+. Early in the chapter we dipped our toes into the night content to get a feel for the darker scenes. It was a big learning process and also a challenge, but at this point we're pretty comfortable working in the dark. The monthly specials have also served as a testing ground for us, which has helped a lot in learning the dark secrets of rendering.

Only a couple of scenes remain to create renders for now, and we're looking to start the final scene by next week!

Coding and SFX

One of the simplest tasks, but also one of the most time-consuming... the SFX. Sourcing sound effects for specific moments is often a task in itself, but creating a detailed soundscape is something we thoroughly enjoy! Naturally, those who play the game on quiet mode with one hand won't get to hear it, but for everyone else, we hope the world feels much more alive as a result.

Aside from SFX, we also made some small edits to the Ember content and dialogue while coding this week.

Scripting 0.6

We've also finished a rough draft for the script of 0.6, based off our outline. This means after the launch of CH05, we'll be able to speedrun the screenwriting process, which is definitely something we're looking forward to a lot after this update cycle.

Cheers!

Robison & Npx
Thanks for share, Paynne. Only bad news is this practically confirm ch. 5 will be the only release this year. Quite a bummer after a amazing first year with 4 chapters released but it is what it is.

Anyway, hope will be a great chapter but a one time thing and they will go back on track with releases more reasonable in amount of content and time after this

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Hello, everyone!

Renders

A couple hundred renders came out of the queue this week, and many were created to bring the queue back up to 100+. Early in the chapter we di pped our toes into the night content to get a feel for the darker scenes. It was a big learning process and also a challenge, but at this point we're pretty comfortable working in the dark. The monthly specials have also served as a testing ground for us, which has helped a lot in learning the dark secrets of rendering.

Coding and SFX

Scripting 0.6

Cheers!

Robison & Npx
Summer Autumn Heat.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Northpx has created a damn good game here
The writing, The renders and the girls are all awesome

Anyone who has talked to me often knows I am very picky with what I like
But this game ticks all the boxes for things I look for in a game
I agree. And what makes me happy is that we are now facing the most enjoyable stage, the beginning of the romance, the first slightly lewd scenes with the main girls.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
It would be funny if the game had a secret forced femdom scene with Helen for those who write about the long development time. For example, according to the plot, mc and Mike discuss games and release dates, and if you speak negatively about delays, then a variable is triggered and you get this scene.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
It would be funny if the game had a secret forced femdom scene with Helen for those who write about the long development time. For example, according to the plot, mc and Mike discuss games and release dates, and if you speak negatively about delays, then a variable is triggered and you get this scene.
I want the scene but I dont want to talk negatively about delays

Reactions: wizardcock

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
What is everyone expectations with this update?

If compared against another game like Being A Dik - that only updates once a year - the MC should have sex with several characters.

Or will this update only cover a short span of time and/or only make progress to first base with the girls?

If the latter will that be satisfactory after such a long wait?

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
What is everyone expectations with this update?

If compared against another game like Being A Dik - that only updates once a year - the MC should have sex with several characters.

Or will this update only cover a short span of time and/or only make progress to first base with the girls?

If the latter will that be satisfactory after such a long wait?
As long as i see more Mia I am happy.
But seriously, I am sure there will be plenty of people complaining about the amount of time the update took because there is always people complaining about updates. Also this game is not comparable in the slightest to BeDIK, unless you are solely basing your comparison on amount of time between updates.

According to what I have read in the thread, this update will cover the rest of day one, about 2 hours of content if you arent skipping through it all.

I can't tell you if it will be satisfactory for you, the latter will be satisfactory for me, and that's all that matters to me.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You are a fu**ing genius! :LOL:

Along the same lines, during the same conversation:

Mike: "Would you rather have shorter development times without sexy scenes or longer with all the content?"
MC: "Sexy scenes...? Dude, where the fuck did that come from? We were talking about our favourite FPS games!"
Mike: "Bro, just answer the question! Hypothetically speaking, if you had to choose, what would you prefer?"
MC: "Hypothetically... :WaitWhat: Well, hypothetically speaking, if had to choose between getting the next Brawl Of Beauty game as soon as possible or waiting a bit longer for some sexy scenes:
1) I'd definitely go for getting the game NOW! I've been waiting for it for years already!
2) I guess it wouldn't hurt to wait a bit longer, right? Who doesn't want to see some boobs and pussy?!"

If you choose 1:
Mike: "Aight, bro... I tried... God knows I tried..."
[You are locked into a forever alone path; Miller fucks all the girls except Helen, who's fucked by Mike]

If you choose 2:
Mike: "That's my man! I knew you wouldn't let us down!" (Mike looks at the "camera")
MC: "Us??"
[You get the harem route, being able to fuck as many females as you want)

wizardcock such a simple yet brilliant concept! I hope to see it implemented soon, whether in this game or any other :love:

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes