4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
What is everyone expectations with this update?

If compared against another game like Being A Dik - that only updates once a year - the MC should have sex with several characters.

Or will this update only cover a short span of time and/or only make progress to first base with the girls?

If the latter will that be satisfactory after such a long wait?
The update will only cover the end of the day and the first night, so do the math.
Also, this isn't a harem game. So either we are presented with multiple branching options leading to a scene with every girl or some of the girls won't have any sexual content in this update.
In any case, there's no chance you'll see an actual sex scene so soon with any of the main girls; there will be some making out and probably some nudity, maybe even some crotch touching with Bree at most but not more than that.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
You are a fu**ing genius! :LOL:

Along the same lines, during the same conversation:

Mike: "Would you rather have shorter development times without sexy scenes or longer with all the content?"
MC: "Sexy scenes...? Dude, where the fuck did that come from? We were talking about our favourite FPS games!"
Mike: "Bro, just answer the question! Hypothetically speaking, if you had to choose, what would you prefer?"
MC: "Hypothetically... :WaitWhat: Well, hypothetically speaking, if had to choose between getting the next Brawl Of Beauty game as soon as possible or waiting a bit longer for some sexy scenes:
1) I'd definitely go for getting the game NOW! I've been waiting for it for years already!
2) I guess it wouldn't hurt to wait a bit longer, right? Who doesn't want to see some boobs and pussy?!"

If you choose 1:
Mike: "Aight, bro... I tried... God knows I tried..."
[You are locked into a forever alone path; Miller fucks all the girls except Helen, who's fucked by Mike]

If you choose 2:
Mike: "That's my man! I knew you wouldn't let us down!" (Mike looks at the "camera")
MC: "Us??"
[You get the harem route, being able to fuck as many females as you want)

wizardcock such a simple yet brilliant concept! I hope to see it implemented soon, whether in this game or any other :love:
We can add more. If option 1 is selected, then the game turns into a tough sandbox, where Miller is like Eric from big brother, who cannot be kicked out. In the end, those who are dissatisfied with the speed of development can get the desired few days of gameplay for 1 Miller scene :KEK:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Miller fucks all the girls except Helen except Helen, who's fucked by Mike
Unironically a good concept for the Horror tag. Like there is a sex maniac out there in the woods stalking the girls, imagine Jason Voorhees with a giant dildo chasing around Sophie or Bree while Eve and you watch from the house terrified. Unlike in Friday 13th in SH the victims won't die, they will just have some problems sitting down after an encounter with the maniac.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Jokes aside, the devs already clarified that the horror tag will have a minimum importance in the game's plot, but it's there because there will be some event that needs to be identified by that tag. Like months ago, I still maintain it has something to do with the abandoned school mentioned in some development update, and I also bet that it will mostly be a humorous scene.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes