4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

anomkarsa

Jan 8, 2020
Jokes aside, the devs already clarified that the horror tag will have a minimum importance in the game's plot, but it's there because there will be some event that needs to be identified by that tag. Like months ago, I still maintain it has something to do with the abandoned school mentioned in some development update, and I also bet that it will mostly be a humorous scene.
That's a sensible theory, here's a fucking stupid one. The horror tag is reserved for a scene where Helen gets injured and the MC is asked to help bathe her and shave her legs and armpits. :BootyTime:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
That's a sensible theory, here's a fucking stupid one. The horror tag is reserved for a scene where Helen gets injured and the MC is asked to help bathe her and shave her legs and armpits. :BootyTime:
My horror tag theory: While wandering through the forest with Helen she gets bitten by a snake on her cooter. You are the only person there to suck the poison out.

• Haha
Reactions: anomkarsa

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
That's like the 20th different theory involving Helen that we've read, so don't worry about stupid.
Also, stupid means funny :Kappa:

My horror tag theory: While wandering through the forest with Helen she gets bitten by a snake on her cooter. You are the only person there to suck the poison out.
I'm gonna miss that nosy bitch so much :cry:

Reactions: anomkarsa

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
I see that the game hasn't been updated since last November. Was this usually the time it took for the Dev to come out with an update or the next one an exception?

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
After replaying the game again
I have to say It's getting real hard to choose a girl

Normally in these types of games It's easy for me
But here it's becoming hard
I think the writing is a big part of that
The game is really well written
I hope there'll be a route where you can stay casual with all/most of the main girls until the very end (even if the ending itself isn't a harem one).

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
After replaying the game again
I have to say It's getting real hard to choose a girl

Normally in these types of games It's easy for me
But here it's becoming hard
I think the writing is a big part of that
The game is really well written
I hope there are some sad consequences in the future if you show affection for one girl, but then choose another. What's missing in the all games is that girls get jealous or resentful.
For example, if you were close with Bree but then chose Eve, it's obvious that Bree won't have as much fun with you even in a friendship format. I wish the developers would take such outcomes into account and add dialog variations in scenes.
I wonder if the dev will give a comment about it?

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I hope there are some sad consequences in the future if you show affection for one girl, but then choose another. What's missing in the all games is that girls get jealous or resentful.
For example, if you were close with Bree but then chose Eve, it's obvious that Bree won't have as much fun with you even in a friendship format. I wish the developers would take such outcomes into account and add dialog variations in scenes.
I wonder if the dev will give a comment about it?
Why do you end "I wonder ..." with a question mark? Are you asking a question or making a statement?

• Haha
Reactions: hu lover
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes