4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Just did another playthrough of this great game.

It's definitely in my top ten games list.
It has been awhile since I last played. Maybe I should spend some time with these girls again. While I really like Mia, perhaps it's time to see if I can get to know Eve a little better.

And yes, while it's still early in development it's a really good game so far.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Time is an issue right now though. I just finished the latest update to one game (very good), I am slowly working my way through eleven chapters of another (soo good) and a third one got a huge update recently and I'll probably have to restart because I forget what happened. Oh, I almost forgot a fourth one too.
Can you become a professional AVN player? Is there a league or something I haven't heard about?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I hate to crush your dreams, but I don't think she is a love interest. ;)
You'll just have to accept it and try to console yourself with one or two of the other girls. It's tough, I know
Never say never. The first and only available sex scene is with a character not in the banner image, no reason to crush their hopes.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Never say never. The first and only available sex scene is with a character not in the banner image, no reason to crush their hopes.
Hm, you're right.
So Juice86 ignore my pessimistic thoughts on the matter, don't abandon hope, let your heart lift in song and hope that you will be granted a most wondrous night of passion with the sweet Helen.

Reactions: DirtyMario

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
The render quality in this game is top notch.
Probably the best I have seen.
Yea, I remember some that could beat this but nothing in recent memory. Shit, it's probably why we're all most of us a good amount of us are still patiently waiting even though there just hasn't been much of a story so far after all this time. OR if it is better, it's usually a VN that's just been abandoned or only has maybe 1 or 2 updates out right now.

The render quality, subtle expressiveness, and posing really do the heavy lifting for this VN. It's definitely a talent that I don't see in most devs. Even in some of the more popular ones.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I don't know that they're the overall best renders, but they're definitely among the best IMO. Also doesn't hurt that all the main girls are bonkers hot.
For real, I always dislike it when VNs throw in some mid-looking character models ... and then most of the content is for those very same character models. It's like devs have some compulsive desire to do that. But it looks like all that just went to Helen. Therefore, Helen is needed. Like some kind of lightning rod.

Worst case scenario, if some of the characters in Summer Heat aren't someone's type it looks they'll have an even distribution of screen time based on what we've played so far.

theapez

Jul 15, 2022
Are all the latest special renders from the future gameplay in CH05? Didnt they at one point tell us that the posts would have to be content from the actual game?

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes