4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
I guess 2+ hours which counts replaying the game for different paths. They should just say how long a single playthrough will take. Then, we can do the math.
No, they did in fact say a single path is 2+ hours.

Now, of course it's very likely they take their time more than many will. Everyone will have their own speed, and I assume their estimate is an optimistic one. But unless they're straight up lying, that estimate still suggests a decent playtime unless you literally skip through everything.

armond

Apr 26, 2020

Now, of course it's very likely they take their time more than many will. Everyone will have their own speed, and I assume their estimate is an optimistic one. But unless they're straight up lying, that estimate still suggests a decent playtime unless you literally skip through everything.
I only skip when Mia is talking :devilish:

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019

You just know that 5 minutes after the update drops we'll have people in here who held down the CTRL key complaining about how short the update is.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really like how the mc interacts with the girls
I have played a lot of these games and the mc is usually a total creep who only cares about sex
I don't know if I'm just picky but I can't stand mc's like that
Thankfully the dude in this is awesome so far

Plus, it doesn't hurt that I really like the writing and girls

kodaa1337

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2020
I found something interesting: "Inauthentic Goulash". Is one member of your team from Hungary or the whole team? :D

Blursed

Oct 1, 2021
Man.. this game should just be called Female Attention Simulator :LOL: I've never been eyefucked by so many girls at the same time.

Reactions: Staholo

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
When it comes to the gameplay of this game, have you guys discovered any scenes or dialog others may have not?

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes