4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
It doesn't work like that.
If you don't wear it, it shows that you don't care about her.
I mean, i really think you'll still be able to fuck her, but not in a romantic way/route.
Regardless, if you wear gloves or not, you should be able to still fuck her. The game is not coded that way though. :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It doesn't work like that.
If you don't wear it, it shows that you don't care about her.
I mean, i really think you'll still be able to fuck her, but not in a romantic way/route.
Chip, don't listen to him. He's played too much Life Is Strange and is used to overthinking.

Trust me, wear that friendship bracelet and you'll get the all clear with any other lady you want; no hard feelings or retaliation whatsoever :)

Not wearing it gives her a hint that mc forgot about her and about frendship with her:unsure:
No friendship with mc gives her reason to make horror tag possible in game:KEK:
No friendship = Yandere mode activated:HideThePain:
I knew you'd get it!

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'd rather stick it in a more slightly curvacious lady than sticks. Ala that one girl on our phone time conversations.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I feel like Mia originally was meant to be as a sister, but the developers realize that there would be a very small fraction of players, who would still want to fuck her.
And since very smartly they didn't wanted to make a garbage incest game, they made her the annoying childhood friend who is in love with the protagonist since forever , who has totally no knowledge about it, because he never looked at her like that.
and she gonna constantly guilt trip the player for not picking her, until the player, had enough of her, and offer her to the Wendigos :LOL:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I'd rather stick it in a more slightly curvacious lady than sticks. Ala that one girl on our phone time conversations.
The stacked redhead?
I feel like Mia originally was meant to be as a sister, but the developers realize that there would be a very small fraction of players, who would still want to fuck her.
And since very smartly they didn't wanted to make a garbage incest game, they made her the annoying childhood friend who is in love with the protagonist since forever , who has totally no knowledge about it, because he never looked at her like that.
and she gonna constantly guilt trip the player for not picking her, until the player, had enough of her, and offer her to the Wendigos :LOL:
For me Mia is the 1st time since I started playing AVNs that I care about the 'childhood friends to lovers trope', I can't really explain why...For example Annie is last place in Eternum.

MC's inability to pick up on her flirting is both frustrating and funny and the yandere vibes keeps it entertaining. Still think I like Bree and Sophie a bit more, hell all the younglings are S tier so far, sorry miss Hill and slutty sister and dommy police mommy.
tomshrug.jpg

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Until in an incredible turn of events, the devs shut your mouth and have her fuck Mike in front of the MC if you keep disrespecting her with your choices. I wouldn't be surprised if they were in cahoots with DrPC and the choices carried over to BaDIK, making Josy fuck Tommy if you keep up with your loathsome attitude: "How do you like the garbage incest now, Chip? Oh, the childhood-friend bully isn't so tough anymore, is he? Wipe your tears and look at me! Look at me!! You disgust me!" :D

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
What if friendship bracelet is like pigeon collar, Mia wanted to mark mc like pigeon:KEK:
Find a difference:
It has nanotech in it. A heart rate monitor and a tracker. Wonder what she'll do if she finds his heartrate spiking for several minutes at 2 o'clock in the morning after going on a date with one of the other girls...

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
It has nanotech in it. A heart rate monitor and a GPS. Wonder what she'll do if she finds his heartrate spiking for several minutes at 2 o'clock in the morning after going on a date with one of the other girls...
Yup, i know what it is. I was not able to find good quality picture with pigeon ring fast, GPS collar was first;)
But hey, device like that would suit to Yandere Mia, she would know where mc is all the time :KEK:

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
The time of retarded friendship is long gone,
away with childish friendship bracelets,
here comes the most beautiful,divine princess of darkness !! :love::love::love:
screenshot0010.png screenshot0002.png
Look at those wild,horny eyes,
blushing cheeks with the most beautiful freckles,
and the most seductive lips...

Why do you really think I'm with her ? :WeSmart::WeSmart:
screenshot0007.png screenshot0009.png
Oh my most beautiful princess of darkness,
let's dive into the wildest night,
tear each other's clothes off,
and experience the most bloodthirsty,most exhausting,
most fiery,horniest sex until we end up together in the darkest spheres !!:love::love::love:
screenshot0008.png

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
What if friendship bracelet is like pigeon ring/collar, Mia wanted to mark mc like pigeon:KEK:
Find a difference:
I think that once Mia manages to get you alone she will knock you unconscious, pull out the friendship bracelet, loop it over a time or two and turn it into a cock ring so she be able to fuck you all night long. But other than that she's a really sweet girl.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I think that once Mia manages to get you alone she will knock you unconscious, pull out the friendship bracelet, loop it over a time or two and turn it into a cock ring so she be able to fuck you all night long. But other than that she's a really sweet girl.
Sweet and crazy have never been mutually exclusive traits ;)

Reactions: JJ1960

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
hmm, after a long time started the game again.:unsure:
no one talks about the train conductor, poor thing has dropped MC's phone out of sheer sexiness ;)

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes