4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hello, everyone!

The end is near! The end of this development cycle, that is, and nothing worse. Last weekend we spent some time finding the source of some crashes and stability issues that were causing us headaches. One more pro tip on how to crash Daz3d learned! One of the sources ended up being a pretty simple "user error" issue. One of those oversights that leaves you feeling pretty dumb after figuring it out...

Also, this week I'm claiming ownership over the status update and bringing back the bullet point list for a small recap of the week:
  • ~130 new renders
  • SFX for 1 scene
  • 1 1/2 scenes coded in, waiting for SFX
  • Texting content
  • Ambience was balanced in a couple of scenes
  • Further playtesting
  • Rework of a small section of a scene
  • Removed 1 Helen render

So, what's left to do? A little bit here and there. There's been a minor roadblock in the final scene as we're figuring out the flow and delivery. We also set a deadline for ourselves a while back that we could realistically reach, and we're on track to reach it. But we won't commit to a date just yet. As much as we'd love to have a solid release date to look forward to, it's not possible yet. The previous release suffered slightly from a set release date and we've learned from that experience.

Last week's POV topic

There were a lot of comments in response to our question last week, so thank you to everyone who responded! We found out that the topic is quite divisive, which is exactly why we wanted to ask and learn more about it. Regardless, there won't be any reworks or massive changes as a result. We took some liberties with the POV in CH04 already to get some more interesting shots, and that's the type of content you can expect in the future as well. Just a bit more, especially during lewd scenes.

Thank you for reading.

Have a great and comfy weekend!

Npx & Robison

Last edited:

BC

Jul 13, 2017

Hello, everyone!

The end is near! The end of this development cycle, that is, and nothing worse. Last weekend we spent some time finding the source of some crashes and stability issues that were causing us headaches. One more pro tip on how to crash Daz3d learned! One of the sources ended up being a pretty simple "user error" issue. One of those oversights that leaves you feeling pretty dumb after figuring it out...

Also, this week I'm claiming ownership over the status update and bringing back the bullet point list for a small recap of the week:
  • ~130 new renders
  • SFX for 1 scene
  • 1 1/2 scenes coded in, waiting for SFX
  • Texting content
  • Ambience was balanced in a couple of scenes
  • Further playtesting
  • Rework of a small section of a scene
  • Removed 1 Helen render

So, what's left to do? A little bit here and there. There's been a minor roadblock in the final scene as we're figuring out the flow and delivery. We also set a deadline for ourselves a while back that we could realistically reach, and we're on track to reach it. But we won't commit to a date just yet. As much as we'd love to have a solid release date to look forward to, it's not possible yet. The previous release suffered slightly from a set release date and we've learned from that experience.

Last week's POV topic

There were a lot of comments in response to our question last week, so thank you to everyone who responded! We found out that the topic is quite divisive, which is exactly why we wanted to ask and learn more about it. Regardless, there won't be any reworks or massive changes as a result. We took some liberties with the POV in CH04 already to get some more interesting shots, and that's the type of content you can expect in the future as well. Just a bit more, especially during lewd scenes.

Thank you for reading.

Have a great and comfy weekend!

Npx & Robison
so slow

Gulagurag

Oct 4, 2021
We also set a deadline for ourselves a while back that we could realistically reach, and we're on track to reach it. But we won't commit to a date just yet.
This is positive. Sure they don't want to commit, but they are still on track. The only date they shared recently is end of Sept/early oct so a month out isn't unrealistic to hope for.

Reactions: Northpx and VOYEUR

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The grey area is 99.9% done and still no release date set? IDK man.
Yeah, they said a lot, but are still pretty vague about the date.
According to my estimations, it will be done in another 2 or maybe 3 whiskers.
We're on the home stretch, my dear ladies, gentlemen and undefined individuals. Just a bit more patience and self-control.

Reactions: Northpx and Paynne

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
"But we won't commit to a date just yet. As much as we'd love to have a solid release date to look forward to, it's not possible yet. The previous release suffered slightly from a set release date and we've learned from that experience."
Yeah, I've read it too. Still, 99,9% means its pretty much done, so I don't know why they dont set a 2 week test timeframe and set a date already... unless the 99,9% its not actually that.

Just saying...

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
The small frequent updates you constantly complained at that time doesn’t look so bad now, right?
Its a sword with two edges. Small updates make me sad because they're done way too quickly when I want to keep playing, bt longer updates are longer to make and the branching its not yet that big. Yeah, there's no right answer. I'd still take longer updates over small ones.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Its a sword with two edges. Small updates make me sad because they're done way too quickly when I want to keep playing, bt longer updates are longer to make and the branching its not yet that big. Yeah, there's no right answer. I'd still take longer updates over small ones.
No, not really. You could simply skip some small updates and then when you play you'll have more content and this way don't be sad

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
I think this site helps devs more than it hurts them, by getting them exposure. Finding VNs on Patreon just by searching is a chore, and I can come here, see ratings and reviews, a tag list, and gauge a game's popularity (and maybe quality) just by seeing how many replies there are and reading through some recent posts.

I've become a patron of maybe a dozen different devs over the last few years just by (mostly) lurking on F95, and following links to their Patreon or SS page.
I'm a patron member, & I found the game through this site. This is #1 & most popular site to discover the newest games, the more popular this game gets here or anywhere, the more donations they will recieve. I want this game around for the long haul, so I think it's important that the people here to stop complaining & just be patient. Better yet, go to page 1 of this thread & hit the like button. The estimated date of the release is late september-early october.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes