4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Was gonna say this, every girl feels very unique. None of them are a copy paste of one another in any way, its refereshing considering just how many games get away with reusing the same body types. Some which i wont mention here literally reuse the same faces as well just with different hair lol.

Anyway it fits her personality and hobbies, so it's cool to show a little bit of muscle, IIRC she even has abs.

Also finally a release date

View attachment 2933000
I agree, the girls are really different. The only missing type - bitch type in main girls cast, but maybe some of the them will show this trait in a relationship with mc.
Release date is good news. And I gotta say, I didn't feel like it was that long. In a way, those who feel 11 months is a long time are lucky, they're probably young. The older you get, the faster time flies...

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
I agree, the girls are really different. The only missing type - bitch type in main girls cast, but maybe some of the them will show this trait in a relationship with mc.
Release date is good news. And I gotta say, I didn't feel like it was that long. In a way, those who feel 11 months is a long time are lucky, they're probably young. The older you get, the faster time flies...

Does Eve count for bitchy type? I had a few altercations with her character that played out that way.

Reactions: wizardcock

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
Was gonna say this, every girl feels very unique. None of them are a copy paste of one another in any way, its refereshing considering just how many games get away with reusing the same body types. Some which i wont mention here literally reuse the same faces as well just with different hair lol.

Anyway it fits her personality and hobbies, so it's cool to show a little bit of muscle, IIRC she even has abs.

Also finally a release date

View attachment 2933000
Agree, and thank God they use different breast designs. Most games just copy & paste.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Finally we have a release date!

Hello, everyone!

This week was a nice grind. Lots of extra little tasks got done, including plenty of coding and SFX. The rendering out and creation of new content also went well. There's still some content creation remaining, but we can finally breathe a sigh of relief as this stretch is coming to an end. For you, the player, the updates may be over in hours or even mere minutes, but for us it took hundreds of hours (and copious amounts of caffeine) to reach this point. Such is the creator's life.

But at last, we're proud to finally have the news that you want to hear...

Release dates!

Enthusiast+ tiers: Friday, October 13th
Player tier: Sunday, October 15th

Initially we had our sights on October 10th, but something about the 13th just seemed to better represent our feelings regarding this longer development cycle...

These dates aren't 100% set in stone, but we are quite confident announcing them as the math seems to check out. If anything changes, we'll be sure to announce it well ahead of time since nobody likes delays. Well, maybe someone does... but not us!

Other news

Earlier today we posted a preview of CH05 featuring Bree. There will be one last preview before this update is released, and that one will be of Mia.
The monthly special poll is also up as of this weekend, and the current leader is Sophie.

TL;DR Soon.

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Robison & Npx
Finally it's coming,just a little more,
just a little more,until the sweat breaks out,
and everything is about to explode...
screenshot00034.png
Until nothing more matters in this world,
and the day has come,
that she will finally appear again.

my eternal light in the darkness,
my reaching hand of hope,
my raven-black,dark little devil,Eve,
with whom my blood is mingled until death !!:love::love::love:
2023_02_Eve.png

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Oh yea you are right, we dont have someone like Quinn from Badik, i know they can be a hit or miss with a lot of people, but i enjoy those bitchy types in games like this.
Also we dont really have a blonde, although IIRC i think they might have reworked that cashier girl and gave her new hair. It's all been so long i cant even remember at this point.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I'm not crying, friend... I'm just asserting my deleted comments, they were not magically deleted from the"rules", it has a lot to do with everyone being able to enjoy a date today, a week ago this didn't even have An approximate date.

Don't mention it.
So what does this have to do with me?:WaitWhat:

Zero-

Mar 22, 2023
Who scheduled it for november?
It was never scheduled for November, at least the devs never publicly said that.

It'll be done way before December or we fucked up. :HideThePain:
For those who do not know how to read between the lines, it is saying that there is still a lot of work, they will try to have the update in November at the latest.

Edit:In case anyone still doesn't understand: basically there was so much work to do that the update was almost in December, and now suddenly there isn't so much work and it will be in October...curious.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
For those who do not know how to read between the lines, it is saying that there is still a lot of work, they will try to have the update in November at the latest.

Edit:In case anyone still doesn't understand: basically there was so much work to do that the update was almost in December, and now suddenly there isn't so much work and it will be in October...curious.
That post was in response to someone questioning whether the update would be in December, context is important:

Chapter 5 with a lot of luck will be ready when, December?
It'll be done way before December or we fucked up. :HideThePain:

So, no, November was never the stated release, they only stated that it wouldn't take until December unless something went seriously wrong.

Zero-

Mar 22, 2023
Well we already have a date so there is no need to continue in this boring thread, where 99% of the comments are just this:
Finally it's coming,just a little more,
just a little more,until the sweat breaks out,
and everything is about to explode...
View attachment 2933008
Until nothing more matters in this world,
and the day has come,
that she will finally appear again.

my eternal light in the darkness,
my reaching hand of hope,
my raven-black,dark little devil,Eve,
with whom my blood is mingled until death !!:love::love::love:
View attachment 2933021

92ae5f3b4dcd9accef7df170561762f2.gif

Cheers :Kappa:

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
4 weeks away Friday the 13th.

What if one of the girls turns out to be a nut case?.. Just a thought.. never know what kind of twist to expect. We know Bree loves to do her runs at night, but that's dangerous, and Sophie also acts pretty suspicious at times.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes