4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Trust me, those are pretty much 1:1 from the Store . Very few modifications are done, outside of makeup and haircut.
Yea i can see it the more i look at it, dont really recognize any of those games so thats maybe why i haven't seen it either. Maybe i dont play as many games as others do on here.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Discovered this game yesterday and now that I'm up to date, I have to say that this is one of the best ones I've played on this website. I love the characters and how they look and interact, and I also love the setting and story. And as it's been nearly a year since the last update I'm really looking forward to the next one that's hopefully soon.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Discovered this game yesterday and now that I'm up to date, I have to say that this is one of the best ones I've played on this website. I love the characters and how they look and interact, and I also love the setting and story. And as it's been nearly a year since the last update I'm really looking forward to the next one that's hopefully soon.
You discovered it at the right time, next update is less than a month away.

No cannibalism though I expect our gallant MC might find himself eating at the Y. :sneaky:
Not gonna lie considering how adorable the girls are in this game i wouldn't mind the MC eating some V at the Y or anywhere else, in fact i DEMAND a scene of eating Bree out, with a big focus on her face as it happens.

Also now i am wondering which girls are clean shaven which aren't. As well as if the carpet matches the drapes.

• Angry
Reactions: MAD6999

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Well, I am rather curious when this will be released. Two of the biggest AAA AVN are scheduled to be released in the next 1-1,5 months. If this drops with those simultaneously...It would be bad for the game. Or am I mistaken?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: allanl9020142

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Reactions: StingerWolf

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
Well, I am rather curious when this will be released. Two of the biggest AAA AVN are scheduled to be released in the next 1-1,5 months. If this drops with those simultaneously...It would be bad for the game. Or am I mistaken?
What are those two?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
No cannibalism though
Haven't you been following this thread? :WaitWhat:

Im guessing BaDIK and College Kings
If College Kings is now one of the biggest AAA AVNs, I don't want to keep living in this reality any more :WutFace:
I suppose he meant Milfy City, and yeah, I'm holding my nose with my thumb and index finger while writing it.

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
It doesn't really matter since a lot of people are waiting for the release. They have their date set for early to mid october but can update anytime.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Bree ended up with some cum on her forehead and Mia, idk... looks like she's been up for a couple nights, was crying or is on some drugs. Her hairstyle looks different too. That's what I see, anyways. The other girls look fine.

Hahaha :ROFLMAO: Bree is obviously in a pool. And Mia, yeah she does look tired but I think it may be the lighting and that's just how her eyes are.

Last edited:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Thats actually a good point to raise. There are a few games that actually suffered because they were released in August being sandwiched between games like BG3 and Starfield one smaller indie studio got shutdown because of the failure and another bigger studio had to lay off a bunch of people. Knowing when to release your game could make or break it in some cases.

I am not sure how well it translates to these types of games, they are much shorter and cheaper, but still it has to affect them to some degree. Either it's probably not a good idea to release the game anywhere near the BaDIK release date and if possible do it before BaDIK.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes