4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
She doesn't look innocent at all. Also the mc can make her one lol xD

Nah fr tho i never played the game before and don't even know the characters I was just searching this thread with milf keyword and someone mentioned milf and bree together so that lead me to ask the question hehe xD sorry

I usually don't play a game if there is no milf. Looks like a skip ig:cry:
There are several MILFs in this game, Bree isnt one of them but you have Ms Hill, Cassandra, cop lady. I dunno if i am missing any but thats generally it so far in the game.

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hello, everyone!

This week we'll quickly reflect on the size of CH05, development decisions and some other little things. But we'll try to keep the status update short regardless.

Current status first. This week was more hectic than expected. All the little things that we've pushed to the back burner are now rapidly being brought back as we wrap everything up. But despite the work being hectic, it's been quite enjoyable as every mark on the checklist brings us one step closer to being done. Marvelous.

And then the size of CH05... Early on in the development cycle, we made the decision to combine the evening and night content into one release. Back then it felt like a cool and good idea—more content for the update, right? But later we realized that okay, there's actually a lot do to until we reach the end, because we knew exactly how and where we wanted to end the update.

The render count ended up being almost 3x the size of CH04, with 3500 renders and then some! Not including Ember renders and some variations. We'll have a more thorough breakdown of the numbers in the actual release notes.

One looong development cycle later, Summer Heat is almost here...

As a reminder, the release dates are as follows:

Enthusiast+ tiers: Friday, October 13th

Player tier: Sunday, October 15th

What we did this week:
  • Editing/playtesting Ember content
  • Couple of outfits for extra renders
  • Reworked the night ambience
  • Spot-rendering some fixes
  • A lot of Blender morphs
  • To-do list grinding
  • Scripting 0.6
  • Felled a tree
  • Songs & SFX
  • Renders
  • Coding

Other news

The special render poll for September has ended and the winner is Sophie.

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Robison & Npx

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
Did the Devs say that any one of the ember girls could be a side / main love interest?
Ember girls are just side characters, however, they are going to get content outside the app, the devs mentioned this some time ago:
The devs mentioned on Patreon that interactions with the ember girls are planned not just sexting, most likely in the form of hookups.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes