4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

xortor

May 3, 2018
If these were full game releases, yeah the window would be important.

These are patches. At most, you play them for a day, and then you are horny again. And then you are back to waiting for 6 months-a year for the next update.

Barring releasing an update on the exact same day as another AAA, nothing is going to really harm them whenever they drop.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
If these were full game releases, yeah the window would be important.

These are patches. At most, you play them for a day, and then you are horny again. And then you are back to waiting for 6 months-a year for the next update.

Barring releasing an update on the exact same day as another AAA, nothing is going to really harm them whenever they drop.
I mostly agree with you, but I also know that if you're a dev you better not release an update on the very same day as BaDIK because for many, many people it will go unnoticed. BaDIK is a beast. A couple of days before or 3/4 days later should be good enough.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I mostly agree with you, but I also know that if you're a dev you better not release an update on the very same day as BaDIK because for many, many people it will go unnoticed. BaDIK is a beast. A couple of days before or 3/4 days later should be good enough.
are you saying these devs aim for late November-Christmas release?:unsure:
as that is when badik update will come out...(nevermind those rainbows&unicorns badik fans, they were hoped for August/September release the same way :BootyTime:).

hopefully this game will be released around its ETAs in mid October.
anything else would mean these devs arent much better than many of those "dedicated" milkdevs, putting all things aside;)

Jun 11, 2023
Of the top of my head.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
will edit if I remember more :Kappa:

anyway, Mia is
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you :cautious: :Kappa:
I haven't played many games yet and had no idea Quinn was in so many. In a couple of them she actually looks pretty hot... Man, I feel dirty now :censored:

Mia is a thousand times hotter then Quinn IMHO

I am 100% in favor of seeing more flesh from Mia. Preferably 100% of her flesh. :love:
After almost a year of waiting seeing 100% of Mia's flesh would make it worth it. Hah

I think Mia is the main Girl who's shown the most flesh so far in Summer Heat if I remember right.

2023_January_Mia_1.png

I'd love to see 100% of Eve's flesh too while we're at it. :giggle:

The way you said this, i can't tell if it's more of a sex thing or a cannibal thing. I guess it works either way.
Lol, besides those hot n'tasty Boob-burgers I don't find cannibalism that interesting but I have to admit Mia looks totally delicious from head to toe. :love:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
are you saying these devs aim for late November-Christmas release?:unsure:
as that is when badik update will come out...(nevermind those rainbows&unicorns badik fans, they were hoped for August/September release the same way :BootyTime:).

hopefully this game will be released around its ETAs in mid October.
anything else would mean these devs arent much better than many of those "dedicated" milkdevs, putting all things aside;)
I'm assuming you missed it, but we have an official estimated date now for Summer Heat: 13th October.
EDIT: Sorry, I've reread your post and I misunderstood it. No, I don't think the devs will release the game in late November or December. I was just sharing my opinion on the topic some people were talking about, but I don't think it will be relevant to SH's next release.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Guys rating the Male MC lol "yeah, he looks good, I like" "Damn, this guy is ugly as hell! I hate this game and don't want to play it anymore cause MC Fugly" it's just silly lol
I'd rather look at a fit muscular ass than a fat flabby ass.
Definitely sounds gay, doesn't it, damn it?

24d55369-ba57-4962-a12b-af10d579622d_text.gif

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
Do you even know what the word "Milf" means ? :unsure::unsure:

Is this young,innocent looking girl a milf ?:FacePalm::FacePalm:
View attachment 2947449
She doesn't look innocent at all. Also the mc can make her one lol xD

Nah fr tho i never played the game before and don't even know the characters I was just searching this thread with milf keyword and someone mentioned milf and bree together so that lead me to ask the question hehe xD sorry

I usually don't play a game if there is no milf. Looks like a skip ig:cry:

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes