4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
Or Millers mystery about automobile seat placement and how it sits you next to a fit redhead. Is he just a god-tier wingman, or is it something more???
Or a more sad theory. Maybe his child died in a car accident as a passenger next to him or Kate, or it was a child he taught at art camp during the summer a few years ago and for that reason he won't let one of the younger people sits next to him during car ride. Could also be an explanation for his annoying nature and difficult character.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Well, I am rather curious when this will be released. Two of the biggest AAA AVN are scheduled to be released in the next 1-1,5 months. If this drops with those simultaneously...It would be bad for the game. Or am I mistaken?
Wait which ones? I feel like I know one of them. For the one I think I know, I kinda doubt it. Estimations keep getting pushed back and back and back. Plus, based on a hard lesson from last year. Unless the words "I'm going to start testing now" pop up, I just assume we at least get it before the end of the December. Even then, I really can't tell anymore.
If College Kings is now one of the biggest AAA I don't want to keep living in this reality any more
Thank you. That claim was so crazy that my world got flipped upside down for a second there. Had no clue people actually still bothered with that one.
I think Mia is the main Girl who's shown the most flesh so far in Summer Heat if I remember right.
In the actual game? I don't remember that. Although, I legitimately can't remember much outside of Bree and Sophie. Everyone else is kind of a blank.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
In the actual game? I don't remember that. Although, I legitimately can't remember much outside of Bree and Sophie. Everyone else is kind of a blank.
If you choose to go to Mia rather than Bree after talking to Sophie in your room as you're moving in then you walk in on her changing and she's topless. That's the most skin shown by a main girl so far.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
If you choose to go to Mia rather than Bree after talking to Sophie in your room as you're moving in then you walk in on her changing and she's topless. That's the most skin shown by a main girl so far.
Ah ok. I never chose that option. I keep planning to make a second playthrough for the other options once there's enough content to make it worth it.
Hopefully this upcoming update does just that.

Aardvaark77

May 23, 2021
At this point these posts should be permabannable. If they can't figure out search function, they're too stupid to contribute to the discussion
I hardly ever post. But I do spend a lot of time reading through threads to find release dates. After reading your post I figure I am going to ask for some help. Exactly how do I use the search function to find a release date of a game in a thread? Is it as simple as typing "Game123 release date" into the search bar? Because I have tried that several different times and ended up just reading through the thread anyway.

Roldez2893

May 1, 2020
I hardly ever post. But I do spend a lot of time reading through threads to find release dates. After reading your post I figure I am going to ask for some help. Exactly how do I use the search function to find a release date of a game in a thread? Is it as simple as typing "Game123 release date" into the search bar? Because I have tried that several different times and ended up just reading through the thread anyway.
Most devs give a weekly update, just go back a few pages and you will find the last one. If there isn't a date is beacuse the dev hasn't given one.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Most devs give a weekly update, just go back a few pages and you will find the last one. If there isn't a date is beacuse the dev hasn't given one.
nope, they dont.
probably the best way, particularly in the overcrowded threads (such as badik for example), is to search for "update".
there could be quite a lot of posts with that particular word, yet it is better than to scroll endlessly through gigantic threads..
also dont forget to set search preferences to the most recent.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes