4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hello, everyone!

We're going to keep this status update short (for some reason it's usually never short when this gets mentioned). This week we worked on restructuring the main menu gallery to allow for more images, tuning it for a better viewing experience, adding sub-folders and other future proofing changes.

Besides the grunt work of fixing renders and post-processing, we've also continued scripting 0.6.

What we did this week:
  • Fixed a major error affecting ~100 renders
  • New main menu theme (WIP)
  • Sophie's September special
  • Gallery restructure
  • Misc. render fixes
  • Ambience & SFX
  • Scripting
  • Replay

We will skip the next week's status update and pick back up again after the release of CH05. After Sophie's special is posted tomorrow on Saturday, the next time you hear from us will be on release day!

Other news

The last preview for CH05, featuring Mia, was posted earlier today.

Cheers, thank you for reading, and have a great weekend!

Robison & Npx

Last edited:

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
Hiding her hand behind her back, sneaking into your room at night, yeah not suspicious at all :LOL:

Mia: You should have used the bracelet MC

View attachment 2966887
Interesting that you mention the bracelet by the way. I know some of you are kidding with the knife behind her back thing.

I think I know why she hides her hand because she doesn't have her bracelet anymore. MC found out of nowhere the bracelet in his and Mike's room after Mia asked him, why he doesn't wear it anymore.

Simple thing for her to came back earlier and to hide in the toilet after MC fucked or not fucked Cassie and lost the bracelet in the room after MC was in the bathroom. She watched them having sex and now is probably disappointed and angry...

and now when I thinking about she could really have a knife behind her back :eek: :HideThePain: or she removed the bracelet before she got a knife from the kitchen :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

Can't wait for the new update :LOL:

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Simple thing for her to came back earlier and to hide in the toilet after MC fucked or not fucked Cassie and lost the bracelet in the room after MC was in the bathroom. She watched them having sex and now is probably disappointed and angry...
Dont we see Mia while walking away from the clearing? how would she make it back before us unless she went off the beaten path and ran.

I assume the bathroom thing is Helen, or just a red herring to make us all theorize wtf is going on

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes