4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I hardly ever post. But I do spend a lot of time reading through threads to find release dates. After reading your post I figure I am going to ask for some help. Exactly how do I use the search function to find a release date of a game in a thread? Is it as simple as typing "Game123 release date" into the search bar? Because I have tried that several different times and ended up just reading through the thread anyway.
I don't know about release dates but for weekly dev reports that will contain that kind of info, I usually just follow the people who post the information or any data table projections, etc. If all else fails, I more or less know when dev reports come out on Patreon so it at least narrows down my search through the thread.

I'm kind of obtuse when it comes to forums but I've gotten most things down. It's just this that I don't really have any method for other than the one above. It'd be nice if the first page of the thread had a pinned comment or something with all the corroborated information.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
These are rookie numbers homie. Have you ever heard of milfy city? It didnt get the abandoned tag even though it wasnt updated for years
That one did get the abandoned tag. The rules for the Abandoned tag are quite clear and Summer Heat is nowhere close to earning one.

1. Abandoned: used in the following cases:
    • The developer states that the development has been permanently suspended.
    • After 3 months of inactivity from the developer's public creator/crowdfunding accounts (Patreon, SS, etc), we will resolve special circumstances or scenarios on a case-by-case basis (no creator accounts, creators developing for free, Patreon accounts under review/ban).
    • No game update has been released for an abnormally long period of time (>18 months).
    • Game threads that are marked On-hold for over 6 months with no game update.
    • Note: this prefix is only removed upon the release of a new update for purchase/download.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Next week can't come soon enough. Two of my absolute favorites bringing their probably best update so far (Heart Problems and next week Summer Heat). Great way to head into fall. :D

Reactions: VOYEUR
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes