4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
What I mean by weekly update was a report of the work done, not an update of the game.
Gotta agree with Abhai on this one. SOME devs do their status reports weekly, but I don't see that nearly as commonly as monthly status reports. So at least from my experience, saying that most devs do weekly reports isn't accurate at all. But I agree that usually all it takes is just going back a few pages to find the last status report (or use the search).

For the record though, I don't personally care whether the dev does weekly reports, monthly reports or even whenever-the-dev-feels-like-it reports. It's just another inconsequential thing for people to lose their shit over (though I suppose complaining is what some people live for on F95).

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
omg, she gonna assault me while I sleep?:eek:. so, she is the creepy character that in other games is the male MC ? :eek:
who goes in to his sister bedroom at night, and sexually harassing her while she sleep?! :eek:.

it's also not helping that you don't see her other hand, what the hell she hold behind her back? a Knife ? :eek:

damn, this preview freaks me out :eek::ROFLMAO:, good job(y):cool:

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes