4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

Tester27

May 28, 2018
you wont do any good for mac users, on contrary.
if you wanna to help them build mac version by using renpy version devs are using (7.4.4.) and not newer (or the latest one).
that way people (including you) wont be able to continue their gameplay (load saves) when official 0.6 mac build drops (or someone else builds it properly) some day...
Can I ask how you know 7.4.4 is the version most devs use? I'm not familiar with Ren'py development so I wouldn't know any better. The official list of updates shows that 7.4.4 is pretty outdated at this point so I'm really not sure why it would continue to be used.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Can I ask how you know 7.4.4 is the version most devs use? I'm not familiar with Ren'py development so I wouldn't know any better. The official list of updates shows that 7.4.4 is pretty outdated at this point so I'm really not sure why it would continue to be used.
in the game folder check for script_version.txt file.
it is generated automatically, and it shows renpy version used
(unless devs wanna to hide/mask it for whatever the reason could be).

and dont be fooled by "outdated" versions, particularly in renpy.
7.x.x. versions are more than fine, and if something works fine, why would anyone (serious enough)wanna to change/update/mess it? or are you one of those who think win 10, win 11...are superior to win 7, or even xp, for example? :BootyTime:

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
What makes me feel empty is that after enjoying this update for more than an hour, I realize that I have to wait another 10 months to see another new update
The devs said they would be going back to a faster dev cycle, so less time between updates but less content to go with each update.

Reactions: Northpx

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
HY

What am i doing wrong? Can anyone know the answer? THX
You have to use the drill 50 times

realize that I have to wait another 10 months to see another new update
The devs already said that they are going back to shorter and faster releases like the first ones, they even mentioned it again recently on Discord

Screenshot_20231015-125604.jpg

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
What's the dev cycle on this game? It's different from the cest games I play. It's a new and fresh experience. Rare these days.
Ch. 2 and Ch. 3 took around 2 months each

People complained it were to small and because of that, Ch. 4 took 5 months and Ch. 5 (this new update) took 11 months

Now devs say updates will come back be shorter but more frequent, so let's wait and see.

Reactions: entsuo

bdjskajKIDD

Jul 6, 2023
Ch. 2 and Ch. 3 took around 2 months each

People complained it were to small and because of that, Ch. 4 took 5 months and Ch. 5 (this new update) took 11 months

Now devs say updates will come back be shorter but more frequent, so let's wait and see.
That's great to hear! I found this game yesterday and it has potential to be great. Haven't seen a good looking Latina models and Mia, is arguably the best looking one. Again, I apologize for my comment. The dates* on this website is all over the place.

Edit: replaced stars with Dates.

Reactions: Paynne and lipe2410

bdjskajKIDD

Jul 6, 2023
The problem is not the days, nor the time that passes within the game... the problem is the lack of creativity to create the scenes.

I have a theory that since the dating app appeared everything started to get worse:Kappa:

Come on, it's a camp!...where is the typical scene where the mc goes to bathe and suddenly Eve enters by mistake and sees the mc naked?...that scene would be much better and hotter than what they have done in the last chapter.

At first the game aimed for that, little romance and mostly creative, cool, fun, hot scenes, etc... however, none of that happens anymore, that's why the game has declined, too much romance and so much LI is already overwhelming.

Each game is different, summer heat is one thing on the outside and another on the inside, they must go back to basics and improve again... today it is just a failed romance game and people don't like it.
I'm sorry that isn't your tastes. If you want another game thats purely for sex. Find a different game. I'm not the type of guy that likes romance either but I have an open mind. My girl is a bookworm and I met her when I was studying for my econ exam. I approached her since we were in the same class. Long story short, were engaged. Maybe you don't have that type of love in your and I hope you do one day. Romance isn't for everyone trust me, romance books/novels aren't for me but I keep an open mind especially if it's heavy on story than sex. Makes you connect with certain characters better(I had a sophie-like love interest in high school and decided to break up, since we decided to go to different colleges. Me: Oklahoma, her: Syracuse.) which is why I love heavy story games more than pure sex games.

Reactions: TheBlock43
4.70 star(s) 271 Votes