4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
This went a way i did not expect. The club is probably BDSM stuff bbut who kniows. Miller seems not like an asshole anymore and I still wonder how and where the horror comes in XD

Overall it was fantastic sadly we know have to wait for a year....
Its a gambling den. Kate makes a comment about if Miller had you play too and she didnt mean sexually. Either Miller is a gambling addict or reports of him retiring as a cop are greatly exaggerated. Armed guards don't protect people in a kink club. Also I don't think Jenni would be as depserate to bang if it was a sex club. I guess we'll find out in a year lol

Reactions: AnonW123

Tester27

May 28, 2018
Here's my 0.5 Mac Version.

Built from the PC Version using the Ren'py 7.4.4 SDK. I was able to play through from start to finish with no errors or obvious issues.

EDIT: Updated build after considering info from Abhai

Last edited:

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
I've been watching this game for a while, but I haven't taken the plunge yet. How many MILFs are there, and can you make any decent progress with them as of now? I'm just not one for putting hours into a VN, only to realize I'm getting blue-balled for another year.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Here's my 0.5 Mac Version.

Built from the PC Version using the Ren'py 8 SDK. I was able to play through from start to finish with no errors or obvious issues.

Pixeldrain
you wont do any good for mac users, on contrary.
if you wanna to help them build mac version by using renpy version devs are using (7.4.4.) and not newer (or the latest one).
that way people (including you) wont be able to continue their gameplay (load saves) when official 0.6 mac build drops (or someone else builds it properly) some day...

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Finished the update.

1. Damn, the graphics quality achieved by Naughty Fox is off the charts. When you're in the pool, not only does everyone get wet, but you also get little ripples in the water. A lot of games have upped their game since 0.4 came out, but Summer Heat is still up there. My only nitpick is Jenni's hair. She's got some loose hair in front of her ears that refuses to obey gravity.
2. The pacing feels a little off. I feel like the devs have misjudged the scope of their game:
  • on one hand, we've got five potential LIs to woo;
  • on the other hand, there's a bunch of stuff going on about the club (why is a former honest cop like Miller spending time in an underground gambling den?) and the abandoned school;
  • the devs can't drop the visual fidelity of the game, so the interval between the updates is very long;
  • because the interval between the updates is so long, they want to have a scene with every girl;
  • because they understand that no one will wait five more years for a sex scene with one of the LIs, they had to bump everyone's horniness up:
It's still the first day, and Sophie is already in love with you, Eve wants to watch you come, Bree wants *you* to watch her come and Mia, seeing some of this, realizes she has to up her ante and just straight out blows you before anyone else dares anything comparable. At least the MC has a shower between her and Jenni.

Amusingly enough, I can understand Jenni, since she's not exactly spoiled for choice, and I can understand Mia, who's so desperately in love with the MC she'd probably go down on other girls after he's done with them if he told her to. But everyone else has no reason to fall for him so quickly other than the game taking so long to develop.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
I wonder what is the story regarding Miller and the cars forward seat.
As he was a cop before, does it mean that during his time with the police he lost a cop partner sitting there during that time and so due to the trauma will now refuse to have anyone sit next to him ? May be why he left the police force ?

Or if instead of a cop partner, may it be related to his relationship with Kate ? could they have lost someone dear to them that was sitting next to Miller ? There was some awkwardness regarding Kate when people talked about children and mothers, it could hint at some tragedy in Kate and Miller past.

I wonder what's the deal with the 2nd Kate sister, is she dead ? is she why Miller and Kate aren't together anymore ? is she just not in friendly term anymore ?

There are plenty of plot development opportunity for the story.

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
I liked this update a lot. I understand some of the complaints, but overall there was a lot of content for me and I intend to replay for stuff I missed.

I don't think the characterizations are inconsistent. I think that we don't really know these characters and that allows the Devs to screw with us by presenting different sides to the Li's and subvert our expectations lol. We have only had one day with them so there is still a lot that we don't know.

Also the strip club is clearly setting up the main story, so I am willing to be patient to see where that goes.

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
I've been watching this game for a while, but I haven't taken the plunge yet. How many MILFs are there, and can you make any decent progress with them as of now? I'm just not one for putting hours into a VN, only to realize I'm getting blue-balled for another year.
At the moment there are 5 MILFs

- Ms. Hill
- Cassandra
- Lainey, the cop
- Livia
- Lynnx

All of them except for Ms. Hill are just side characters so there's not much progress with any of them yet, you can fuck Cassandra though.

Sep 14, 2023
Yes, seriously. I mean, it's not like she was voted as "best girl" by the majority of people in the public Patreon poll, oh wait, she was

View attachment 3008250
Then again, that poll was some time ago so maybe some people changed their opinion.

I don't see her as a "generic" character at all but if that's your opinion it's okay, in any case, the most generic and boring character would be Mia but hey, this is just my opinion too.
I can't wait for MC-Sophie-Bree throuple with Bree as the bottom bitch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
If the dev could improve the pacing by spreading events across several days it would feel better and more immersive. Upon replaying the game now I see my biggest issue with the setting... All is supposed to happen in a single day. All those trips with Miller, all the activities, and all one-on-one situations. A single day jam-packed with so much stuff and as soon as the trip starts every girl wants the MC for whatever reason. It would feel more natural if it at least happened in the span of a week. I do understand that because of the long dev time if it would go any slower then most players would hop off, but I am sure there is a way to make it go smoother in pacing unless the dev plans to develop this game for the next 10-15 years.

Apr 1, 2023
If the dev could improve the pacing by spreading events across several days it would feel better and more immersive. Upon replaying the game now I see my biggest issue with the setting... All is supposed to happen in a single day. All those trips with Miller, all the activities, and all one-on-one situations. A single day jam-packed with so much stuff and as soon as the trip starts every girl wants the MC for whatever reason. It would feel more natural if it at least happened in the span of a week. I do understand that because of the long dev time if it would go any slower then most players would hop off, but I am sure there is a way to make it go smoother in pacing unless the dev plans to develop this game for the next 10-15 years.
Yeah the game needs some time skips to be more believable. We don't need to see every moment of the day.

Reactions: ename144

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Post playthrough stream of consciousness..

A good update, with some caveats. The production value is still top tier, there is no denying that. Renders look great, the dialogue between characters flows well, and the lewds are well, appropriately lewd. This is definitely more lewd than sex kind of update (especially main girls). A game for a man with refined tastes and not just any coomer. I would consider it a project designed more for Sophisticated Sam than Jackoff Jim.

The ratio of renders to lines of dialogue seems a tad excessive. At times I felt like I was spamming the space key for just a slight change in the visual and no dialgoue. Is that truly worth the dev workload? I can't quite explain it, but I didn't like having to hit space key to pseudo-animate my way through a bj scene. I guess I could just leave it on auto. The number of renders could probably be cut down and little would be lost imo and might speed up production time. Speaking of production time, do I think the end result was worth the duration? Meh. I think if the majority of the episode were not spent in strip club I would say yes, but since it was, then no.

One of the aspects i highly praised about SH in early days was the fact that it had a small cast and narrow focus in a limited geographical area. A milf teacher and a nice handful ( :sneaky: ) of hot students at a remote location with occasional trips to local village to see side characters. Perfect. Now I feel slightly bamboozled with the introduction of these strip club characters and this expanding criminal underground plotline. Don't get me wrong, the strip club girls are hot, but I just hope the cast of characters doesn't spin wildly out of control. The more girls you include in a game, the less quality time you get with each of them (my old pie analogy) and some of them you may go an episode or two without any decent 1v1 time.

Upon first visit to thread, I was led to believe no harem and that I should focus on individual girls. If so, then why am I dragged off to a drunken night at strip club? It is fine for the manwhore playthrough where I don't care if some of the girls get mad at me, but I was on a dedicated Bree run and then Ms. Milkers Hill run, so I didn't think I should be forced to sneak off and betray their trust. And another thing, it seems so many of the interactions are forced. If you don't want to give me a harem, then the ability to opt out of certain interactions would be appreciated. I wish I knew which choices are going to fuck things up for me with my LI 4 episodes down the road thus forcing me to restart (my ultimate annoyance in AVNs)

Overall probably 7.5/10 for me. Happy that next episode is not intended to take as long as this one.

spl00shz

Apr 16, 2023
Post playthrough stream of consciousness..

A good update, with some caveats. The production value is still top tier, there is no denying that. Renders look great, the dialogue between characters flows well, and the lewds are well, appropriately lewd. This is definitely more lewd than sex kind of update (especially main girls). A game for a man with refined tastes and not just any coomer. I would consider it a project designed more for Sophisticated Sam than Jackoff Jim.

The ratio of renders to lines of dialogue seems a tad excessive. At times I felt like I was spamming the space key for just a slight change in the visual and no dialgoue. Is that truly worth the dev workload? I can't quite explain it, but I didn't like having to hit space key to pseudo-animate my way through a bj scene. I guess I could just leave it on auto. The number of renders could probably be cut down and little would be lost imo and might speed up production time. Speaking of production time, do I think the end result was worth the duration? Meh. I think if the majority of the episode were not spent in strip club I would say yes, but since it was, then no.

One of the aspects i highly praised about SH in early days was the fact that it had a small cast and narrow focus in a limited geographical area. A milf teacher and a nice handful ( :sneaky: ) of hot students at a remote location with occasional trips to local village to see side characters. Perfect. Now I feel slightly bamboozled with the introduction of these strip club characters and this expanding criminal underground plotline. Don't get me wrong, the strip club girls are hot, but I just hope the cast of characters doesn't spin wildly out of control. The more girls you include in a game, the less quality time you get with each of them (my old pie analogy) and some of them you may go an episode or two without any decent 1v1 time.

Upon first visit to thread, I was led to believe no harem and that I should focus on individual girls. If so, then why am I dragged off to a drunken night at strip club? It is fine for the manwhore playthrough where I don't care if some of the girls get mad at me, but I was on a dedicated Bree run and then Ms. Milkers Hill run, so I didn't think I should be forced to sneak off and betray their trust. And another thing, it seems so many of the interactions are forced. If you don't want to give me a harem, then the ability to opt out of certain interactions would be appreciated. I wish I knew which choices are going to fuck things up for me with my LI 4 episodes down the road thus forcing me to restart (my ultimate annoyance in AVNs)

Overall probably 7.5/10 for me. Happy that next episode is not intended to take as long as this one.
I agree with you. When this came out I was like cool, we're at house, we have our main LI and that's it. No fake prolong of game to squeeze patrons. Now, I'm not so sure.

flarigand

May 7, 2020
After reading the entire update 0.5, I feel empty, not for anything negative, but quite the opposite, I rarely spent more than an hour reading VN on this website (usually because the scripts are poor, and the level of detail is almost zero), this is definitely one of my favorite VNs, everything is great, especially in this update where I finally see what the purpose or vision of the writers (No character is perfect, not everything that glitters is gold, etc.)

What makes me feel empty is that after enjoying this update for more than an hour, I realize that I have to wait another 10 months to see another new update, The visual quality of this VN is honestly on another level, the writing and script is quite good, the characters feel alive, but an update every 10 months is too much, even at this level of quality, they should and I know it is easy to just write, try to give at least 2 updates per year, that is an update every 6 months, if you have to sacrifice level of quality, detail or technical quality, in favor of narrative progress, should be taken into consideration.

I would really like to see more progress in the story, in the characters, to see this VN grow more, anyway, great work, I hope you guys continue with the project, greetings

Tester27

May 28, 2018
you wont do any good for mac users, on contrary.
if you wanna to help them build mac version by using renpy version devs are using (7.4.4.) and not newer (or the latest one).
that way people (including you) wont be able to continue their gameplay (load saves) when official 0.6 mac build drops (or someone else builds it properly) some day...
Can I ask how you know 7.4.4 is the version most devs use? I'm not familiar with Ren'py development so I wouldn't know any better. The official list of updates shows that 7.4.4 is pretty outdated at this point so I'm really not sure why it would continue to be used.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes