4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

Plottwist98

Sep 24, 2021
What is that supposed to mean? And pick your words very carefully! :Kappa:
I don't think I should say it, but the damage may already be done... To be honest with you, i think she's a bit of a generic character, so I was surprised when I saw that some people here like her that much.

Please don't kill me for having an opinion, even if it seems like a shitty opinion to you.

• Sad
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
To conclude, DOES ANYONE SERIOUSLY LIKE SOPHIE?
Yes, seriously. I mean, it's not like she was voted as "best girl" by the majority of people in the public Patreon poll, oh wait, she was

Screenshot_20231015-091702.jpg
Then again, that poll was some time ago so maybe some people changed their opinion.

I don't see her as a "generic" character at all but if that's your opinion it's okay, in any case, the most generic and boring character would be Mia but hey, this is just my opinion too.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
you can do a lot of dating and only touching over the clothes, I should know :cry: :Kappa:
TMI dude, no one needs to know how many dicks you touch over clothes :KappaPride:
None taken since it is not truth. Jade is one of the best all time characters and the story behind her feelings to MC is loooong and deep, unique. I'm not defending game as whole tho, just Jade herself :KappaPride:
Yeah, it's so good you even named her wrong:p

• Sad
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
It was unfortunate I didn't marry Eve this update
Hopefully I get to take her on a very romantic date in the future

The strip club definitely wasn't my scene
I like to romance girls
But I don't think those ladies want that
They could at least let me hold their hands
Or stroke their hair
It felt very romantic to me—the lap dancer said I was special. I didn’t listen to the lady cop. She’s just a hater. :cool:

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Its hinted Mia and MC might have had sex on his 18th birthday and she just saw him slipping away, panicked and decided to put everything on the table, if anything her behavior is the one that makes sense the most, compared with the other 3 girls falling in love with the MC in the first day of knowing him.

Eve indeed seemed reserved, but the vibe she was giving me is that she has either family issues, or a bad breakup and not that she was shy and inexperienced. She said that she never touched a dick, that is fine, you can do a lot of dating and only touching over the clothes, I should know :cry: :Kappa:

That being said, I think its fair anyway for you to get that vibe from the game, things are going too good and too fast for our brave MC. :coffee:

Its one of those only AVN things, if they don't do it like this you get worse options, Summer's Gone with 5 years and no lewd scenes, voyeur scenes where you watch others fuck your future LI accompanied by bullshit justifications why its ok and its important for the story :BootyTime: , or Dream Sequences that then people complain that they don't advance the relationships.

No sex scenes gets criticism, sex scenes with random most will say are wasted development time and resources, you do lewd with Main Girls, people complain it happen too fast, just look Mia's case in previous pages of comments. There isn't really an universally accepted way to do it...
View attachment 3008127
What is that supposed to mean? And pick your words very carefully! :Kappa:
You got it right about Mia. When someone sees their crush getting away, they often up the ante in a way they would not in other circumstances. In any event, Mia had already planned to do naughty things with the MC on the trip. Read her phone messages with the MC. She makes it clear she’s excited for the trip and wished the MC was in bed with her. Not exactly shy behavior. There are other instances of foreshadowing that she planned to consummate her friendship with the MC on the trip, if you read carefully.

Reactions: mitjo and AnonW123
4.70 star(s) 271 Votes