4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
From the main girls, Sophie is definitely my favorite with Bree as not a far 2nd.
I also like Eve but i need to see more of her, Mia suffers from being the childhood friend but i gotta give it to her, her last scene was great.
Ms.Hill is hot af ngl but still to early to judge her.
Not much to say about Kate, I think it's clear that her sister in the pic passed away and it's got her drinking too much. We'll help her put the bottle down and grab the dick as the game progresses though. Can't wait.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
If you're new here, don't forget to hit the like button on page 1 to help get Summer Heat amongst the top games.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
The devs are aiming for a 3-4 month dev cycle for the next update (according to their Discord), so hopefully we won't have to wait too long to see where things go next. Really enjoyed Chapter 5; there were great scenes with all of the main girls and the plots with Miller, Kate, Lainey, and the club took some interesting turns.

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
I think it's safe to say that more household stuff and less club stuff would be greatly appreciated. Of course I see that all of that sub plot with Miller and club and shit will probably be very important in the central storytelling

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
It was unfortunate I didn't marry Eve this update
Hopefully I get to take her on a very romantic date in the future

The strip club definitely wasn't my scene
I like to romance girls
But I don't think those ladies want that
They could at least let me hold their hands
Or stroke their hair
I think Hannah would let you do that. For the others you'll have to order the Simp special. :ROFLMAO:

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes