4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

Lu98ke

May 4, 2020
I like the game, really.
But how many things can happen in one day?

(It's the same problem of A.O.A. Academy.
In less than a week happens what one person doesn't experience in a year.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope in the next update we could see a new day, full of experience, and if it has the same pace MC will probably fuck at least 8 times.

Floki!

Feb 2, 2020
When you finish the game and realize it might take another year for the next update, it's desperate...
I think that things was happening a bit rushed, but I don't care, I'm just grateful for the quality of these renders, absolutely astonishing my man, and very, very grateful for Kate and Livia

I like the game, really.
But how many things can happen in one day?

(It's the same problem of A.O.A. Academy.
In less than a week happens what one person doesn't experience in a year.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope in the next update we could see a new day, full of experience, and if it has the same pace MC will probably fuck at least 8 times.
Fg-PdtyUYAEPwi8.jpg

PowderedWater

Jun 4, 2021
great update, but there probably could have been half the renders without reducing quality. So many images are tiny variation. on the same shot, like Eve turning her head 20 degrees or something.

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
wonder if there's any scenario when the MC get to fuck kate hill?
If you didn't notice before you will notice from now on for sure. Summer Heat has little colours on certain choices that indicate the girl they will bring you closer to. Also unless I'm misremembering only the Main Love Interests have these. Kate's Colour being Red. Blue for Sophie, Green for Bree, Purple for Eve and Pink for Mia.

I honestly think it's a pretty cool little detail added by the Devs.

artagnanboy

Jan 9, 2023
If you didn't notice before you will notice from now on for sure. Summer Heat has little colours on certain choices that indicate the girl they will bring you closer to. Also unless I'm misremembering only the Main Love Interests have these. Kate's Colour being Red. Blue for Sophie, Green for Bree, Purple for Eve and Pink for Mia.

I honestly think it's a pretty cool little detail added by the Devs.
welp yeah i noticed that, i thought it was coming up from the mod? so i guess ill try the new game with all the red choices as the priorities,

Thanks btw!
agreed, the devs really did a great job here

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes