4.70 star(s) 271 Votes
Sep 14, 2023
not planned/no ntr content as of now

Planned: Dating Sim, Horror, Multiple endings, Anal sex, Exhibitionism, Group sex, Masturbation, Pregnancy, Sex Toys, Spanking, Titfuck, Virgin, Voyeurism

It's actually funny as we have our best buddy with us in the house and he is not gonna get laid in this game. Unlucky for him...
Yeah, that Voyeurism is probably gonna involve Mike hiding in the closet as MC DP's Mia with Kate who is simultaneously reaming her ass out with a giant purple strapon, truly sad.

Joswick

Jan 3, 2023
The truth is that I liked the update, although it left a little to be desired, but I really liked it, I was hoping for more moments with Eve and the truth is that I liked them even in the last interaction with her reaching the end of the chapter, but the moment that seemed most Sophie's was beautiful , it was the most beautiful moment I have seen in the entire game, I hope that in the next update there will be an equal or better moment with my beloved Eve ❤, to be honest I like romantic and touching moments more than the sexual ones, although I still like those moments but as long as there is romance in them. I see many who expected something very lusty and hot with the main girls, but let me tell you that not everything is about that, even if it is an adult vn, you also have to enjoy the beautiful moments with the girls and connect with them, not spend directly to the lewd part, everything in its time guys, everything in its time.

By the way, I don't speak English, I speak Spanish, and I translated this with Google

spl00shz

Apr 16, 2023
Ok my thoughts on update. Was it good, sure. Was it worth waiting a year for it, no. That strip bar scenes wore idk, kind waste of time. It would be better if we had more in house and around ground LI scenes then those, to progress with them, but well we'll wait and see I guess in a year. ( like I said those are my opinions )

Last edited:

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Android port for this game, I used the compressed version from here as a base.
Info: I only did a quick test, hope it's working. Also some ingame screens (the phone) are small.
The gallery/replay is already unlocked.

Android port from the game compressed
(+ some more game settings) v0.5 (~600MB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do we move between save pages?

starkj

May 17, 2022
From the main girls, Sophie is definitely my favorite with Bree as not a far 2nd.
I also like Eve but i need to see more of her, Mia suffers from being the childhood friend but i gotta give it to her, her last scene was great.
Ms.Hill is hot af ngl but still to early to judge her.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
That actually makes this game looking as incredible as it does.
I was answering on why some people get disappointed not understanding how Render counts work when devs decide to include the number in the changelog.

Some people think they are getting 3600 sexy renders.

Some people forget that if you closed off routes/only going after certain characters, you will get less renders as a result.

It's clearly subjective if that is incredible or not.

Reactions: slick97

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 3006406
What about this? I think there are like 4 new images right? Why would they announce this in the update changelog?
There is a lot of new images to unlock between the news Ember interections, take photos of Eve in the beginning of the chapter, hidden images and bonus images.
Only the new chat with Becca:love: there is 18 new images to unlock

mileduets

Mar 13, 2018
not planned/no ntr content as of now

Planned: Dating Sim, Horror, Multiple endings, Anal sex, Exhibitionism, Group sex, Masturbation, Pregnancy, Sex Toys, Spanking, Titfuck, Virgin, Voyeurism

It's actually funny as we have our best buddy with us in the house and he is not gonna get laid in this game. Unlucky for him...
It would actually be hilarious to see him get laid by Helen!

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes