4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
If you don't mind, why shouldn't you give your phone to Bree during the car ride?

Edit: guess he minds
Sorry, I just saw this. There's a scene later on with Sophie that checks ~5 variables from earlier chapters. If you hand over your phone then Sophie sees the inappropriate text from Mike, which adds +1 to a temp variable for how she perceives you (playboy or serious). Having 0 points results in an ideal outcome, having >3 results in the worst outcome.

I'm not able to check currently, but I'll update this post with the variables that are tracked.

A general rule of thumb that I follow is to avoid acting like Mike. Almost every option that involves his mindset (lewdness or crude jokes) leads to awkward encounters later on.

Additionally, avoid lying whenever possible. Each lie you tell adds +1 to the variable tracking it and may end up closing off LI routes (most likely Mia).

*Edit: The spoiler below contains the code snippet of which variables add to Sophie's "unimpressed" score as well as the ramifications.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, here's a snapshot of how often the "lies" variable is tracked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Let's be honest: It's good Becca be just a Ember character because if she was on the camp all the main cast will stand no chance against her
Ms. Hill could imo who is the hottest milf/cougar whatever you want to call her. The girls in the house are just regular but attractive & that's a good thing. Mia would probably become a serial killer if she saw mc interacting with the thick women on the app.

Reactions: lipe2410
4.70 star(s) 271 Votes